Ford Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
just went to the motor show in syd today.The changes are subtle over the fpv range but they all look mean as! Especially the black gt with orange bonnet decals and stripes,bloody awesome.Cant wait to see one on the road!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
XcelR8 said:
Well here's a nice little detail...the FPV's do not have DSC ( Dynamic Stability Control ).

It seems they could'nt get it to work with the Brembo's, even tho Land Rover ( and others ) do.

Considering Land Rover is part of Ford global now, what gives? They could'nt ask for help?

Now we have some top of the range cars without a top of the range feature available on lesser models. Exactly back to front but who's surprised?
We're still waiting for traction control and side airbags for utes. DSC? Kinda fancy ain't it boy?

·
I`m the bad guy!
11 Posts
damn work proxy can`t view shyte.. anyone able to post proxy friendly pics

·
Registered
22 Posts
saw the new GT's at FPV yesterday. love the dual exhaust and the rear end finish and the new 19'' wheels . don't like the front around the driving lights etc.Brembo's are now standard on front only on the GT.new GT badges front and rear and new stripes. no more power only a new airbox and 6 speed auto.thats about it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Barthez, thanks for posting the photos mate. I'm not able to got to the Show, but the rear shots of the GTP look pretty awesome!

Cheers

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
Even the new menance colour looks good on the new BF range. Great choice for the ladies which I think is a great idea. I know of a few FPV female owners now. My favorite out of those shots is still the black GT-P. :priest:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I like the grey wheels on the TQE-T version. A great idea (as pioneered by AP on a BA Pusruit LOL).

·
Registered
139 Posts
Only 3 times better/meaner looking now than the lions offerings. The triple stripes are getting a bit over the top though and sort of overpowering/distracting the look, and the way they're finished off on the rear quarter are not I believe that good either, otherwise sensational effort again FPV well done. Rear end treatment with the duals is the best I've ever seen on an Aussie sports banger. hope you fixed/reduced the driveline clunk as that would spoil things regardless.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts