Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Sheesh, and us dealers still haven't got any............DAM!!!!!

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
wow that looks so good. Do you mind me asking how much it costs? feel free to PM me.

Now what I want is a Silver GT with orange stripes!!!!!!! Philbie do you know if they will release one of these??..it would sell heaps I would think.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
yeh its a pity about the 18s! then it would look exactly like your car JR!

·
2,512 Posts
oh we missed you at the albury all ford day mate! where were you?! :bsr:

·
Crikey
2,014 Posts
tickford2001 said:
yeh its a pity about the 18s! then it would look exactly like your car JR!

well not quite, last time I looked JR's car did not have a bulge, unlike the man himself. :rofl: :whip: :1poke:

·
2,512 Posts
oh yeh - i had forgotten about that! oops, well now thats a good excuse for him to get one!

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
Nice!!!! Are the 1:18 BA Falcon's in stock already??!!??

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
No - biante are known for sending goods out to customers before dealers - we still await them !!!

Don't worry Mal, as soon as I here they are on the way, I'll put a post up - remember those that buy via forums get a good discount - where else could you buy the rock car for $149.00!!!

·
2,847 Posts
Not to mention the HMS sticker...HMS cold air intake...19" allots, big brakes, Vortech hanging off the side, quad pipes at the rear....LOL

·
Editor on P Plates
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FoMoCo4eva said:
wow that looks so good. Do you mind me asking how much it costs?
$113 plus postage from Biante.

I advance ordered it and they just sent it out - website is still listing it as "In Transit" when i go look now.

·
2,847 Posts
Philbie,

Any news opn the 1:18 BA Falcons?

I've checked on the Biante site and they are available...the Blueprint and Phantom that is...

FORD (AUSTRALIAN) BA FALCON XR8 Sedan (Blueprint) 2003
[B180701A] "BLUEPRINT" METALLIC 1 $113.64

Total: $113.64
Total GST: $11.36
Total Shipping (Australia)* : $8.00
Order Total: $133.00

I love the blueprint, but me missus loves phantom. So I'll need to get one each.
Not to mention the Class Carlectables 1:18 GTs, GT-Ps and the Pursuit too.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
To philbie hopefully they will bring one out in a GTP Blueprint with silver stripes,put me down for one.
Cheers John

·
Horse-Power Hungry
215 Posts
I also got my 1:18 blueprint XR8 in the post No 203 of 3000 ( i think). They have done a bloody good job of detail. Now to put it nice and high on the shelf so my boy doesn't go playing demo derby with it out the back!!

:)

·
Registered
158 Posts
very nice models, shame about the wheels but then again do what you do to the real ones - change em, I put a set of 24s (at 1:18 scale) on my cuda last week and will be doing the same to the XR8 once it arrives albeit in a different style

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
now only if they made a genuine XB Falcon Wagon.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts