Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother's friend knows a guy that works at Big Brother and he said that Sara-Marie has already won it .
Even though people ring up and vote, the people at BB rig the tally at the end of each eviction.
The house mates don't know anything yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
If that isn't the worst show I have ever seen I don't know what could be. Sarah Marie the winner you have to be joking:eek:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
5,087 Posts
HSE2 said:
If that isn't the worst show I have ever seen I don't know what could be. Sarah Marie the winner you have to be joking:eek:
I agree.I have watched that show cause the family is watching it and have yet to figure why it is screened.Nothing bloody happens.Eating ,talking,being stupid, hell there is no competition at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Big Block Ford said:

I agree.I have watched that show cause the family is watching it and have yet to figure why it is screened.Nothing bloody happens.Eating ,talking,being stupid, hell there is no competition at all.
Yeah I think we put on a much better show:D
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Yeah i don't watch that show, so dunno whats goin on but it amazes me how many people are talkin about the show, was with a few friends last night and there were predicting who will win and who is nice and who is not.
"ahhh woman" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
Joined
·
194 Posts
Get a bunch of Ford Forum Fanatics, lock them them up for a couple of months in Eastern Creek or Oran park with a range of classic Fords, now that would be worth watching!!!!, though the topic of conversation would be on one thing only, and it wouldn't be sex!
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Hehe if that happened all i can say is Mr Dunlop and Mr Goodyear would be happy as well. :nuts: :nuts:

LOL, i think our trip in October will be pretty :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: with all of us meeting in real life and hitting the alco's.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I couldn't think of the biggest load of steaming cow terd to ever be put on tv and yes it is rigged the winner is Ben.
A radio station in Perth had a Tell a Rumor segment which a woman rang saying she knew the assistant producer who said Ben will win because they felt sorry for him cause of his eye problem.
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
TeeHee said:
Get a bunch of Ford Forum Fanatics, lock them them up for a couple of months in Eastern Creek or Oran park with a range of classic Fords, now that would be worth watching!!!!, though the topic of conversation would be on one thing only, and it wouldn't be sex!
Damn mike you beat me to it!!.. ;) Lock us up at Phillip Island with a few nice chickies as well.. ;) That gives you 3 options.. 1. Racing cars.. 2. Fishing of the Island and 3. ............................. hehe.. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
I'd probably be the sarah-marie of FF!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)
** DK gears up... **
 

·
Hawthorn Supporter
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Big Brother will be on at 7:00pm-9:00pm tonight
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
I'd probably be the sarah-marie of FF!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)
** DK gears up... **
Nah mate.. you're twice the friggin moron she is.. :rolleyes:
 

·
Autralian Ford Member
Joined
·
35 Posts
gms00 said:
My brother's friend knows a guy that works at Big Brother and he said that Sara-Marie has already won it .
Even though people ring up and vote, the people at BB rig the tally at the end of each eviction.
The house mates don't know anything yet.
You're brothers friend is a funny guy ;)
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top