Ford Forums banner

Do you think the Bin Laden Tape needs to be seen?

• Yes i do

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No i dont

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I dont care

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Bin Laden is a camels butt hair

Votes: 7 38.9%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this talk on the news about this Bin laden tape with him talking about the 9-11-01 attacks has me wondering.

What is the usefullness of this tape?
Is the Government trying to shove convictment of Bin Laden into the hearts of Americans by showing this tape?

Are we really ready to view this?

Im sure it is nothing major on this tape but come on..what is the true purpose of releasing the tape?

Are there Americans out there that dont think Bin laden is responsible for this attack?

Do you think this tape is truelly going to make us feel any better about being in Afganistan?

What is your take on this so called "tape"

To me it almost seems like the media is wanting to release tape of the bodies from WTC to convince America of his guilt.I think he is guilty,and therefor think we should be out there,,but does everyone else? is this the reason behind a tape that Americans might find to be to much emotional pain to watch because there father or friend died in WTC?

·
Probe GT Member
62 Posts
Good question...

I think we do need to see it, but how many Americans know Arabic? I've also heard the tape will be dubbed over in English. How's that for propaganda.haha

But seriously...I think it will settle a lot of the anti-war protestors when they hear that he really did want to kill our brothers and sisters that day.

·
Probe GT Member
21 Posts
its probably too dangerous to show the tape since it may have secret messages that another cell will reiceive and act aout his part of the plan.

atleast thats what the government is saying since when they showed the first tape; a day later anthrax envelopes were sent out through mail system.

Personaly, I dont care to see him boasting about what he has done.

·
Probe GT Member
6 Posts
Ba, I do not think the White House is worried about convincing Americans that Bin Laden did it. I think they are more focused on the rest of the world outside of the U.S. They what to persuade those that are still on the fence. Show the tape. More then likely it will cause us in America to renew the hate over that A-hole.

G

·
Personally sit at work watching Headlines news all day i'd rather not see it, because it isn't gone to make a difference to me. I have to work for George W. regardless.:shrug:

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
I myself don't really doubt that Bin Laden did it, but I question whether the tape is real. Why would he just sit around casually chatting like that, knowingly making himself look callous, cold-hearted and stupid, and allow himself to be videotaped? Surely he would have known that it would make himself look bad in the eyes of mainstream Muslims. I wouldn't doubt that this tape is fake.

·
Southern Probe Owner
99 Posts
This is no different than all the other tapes that he has done. They are for him to remember and just happened to get out. I say shoot him on the spot! Screw due process, he did it , he admits it over and over, and we don't need to waste anymore than the $1.00 for the bullet to blow his brains out. Come see me, I'll donate $20 to make sure the job gets done right the first time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
here is a quick and simple way of getting rid of bin laden

Nuke him, i mean god you need to be i a range of how many miles to be affected!!!1000!!!!
or just nuke all of india that will take care of all the problems!!!!

·
Insane in the mainbrain
21 Posts
phaze5 said:
here is a quick and simple way of getting rid of bin laden

Nuke him, i mean god you need to be i a range of how many miles to be affected!!!1000!!!!
or just nuke all of india that will take care of all the problems!!!!
:HAHA: India... thats a good one... you ever read the newspapers and watch the news?

Thomas

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
India....:crazy2:

What school did you go to??

Try CNN or Fox news...its um Afgahnistan...

·
Registered
165 Posts
No i didnt mean the country India, I mean the general area India.
Hell, just nuke everything below Spain, except Japan and Auls.
I do not intend to anger anyone but its the way i feel.
First we destroy their cities, then we build them again!
We also help "poor starving people" who choose to live in a desert, i mean come. If there is no food, why the hell do you want kids.
Our country has many homeless and hungry people. Here in our own country, and we send millions of dollars and food to other countries.

Just my thoughts, but hay nobody listens to me.
I know it may sound like I am some kill'em all kind of guy, but Im not.
I would love to take care of starving and helpless people, but not before we take care of people that surround us.
my dad might loss his job soon, but we send U.S. money to other countries.

Sorry, I guess i needed to vent!

·
Insane in the mainbrain
21 Posts
Wheew... just imagine you would be president of the US. Dear god help us.
Just because you dad looses your job doesn't mean you have the right to blow everything up that surrounds you. Hell, you just think like Bin Laden right now. Me and my country is good, everything else is bad and needs to be destroyed. Now the WTC is gone because people think this way.
You wanna be this way? Nice... reaaaal nice.

Thomas

·
Probe GT Member
23 Posts
First off.. Japan is nowhere near south of Spain :rcool:

Secondly, people don't CHOOSE to live in deserts. If you dont have money, its hard as hell to move. And move to where? They have no money. And they have children, lots of children, because maybe then one or two will survive to support their parents when they grow up. They also have no birth control. Makes it kinda hard to prevent things like babies. No, its not right, but dont apply the same kind of standards we live by. It just won't work. They live a completely different kind of life.

Third.. I LIKE that we help out the countries we have annihilated. It makes us the GOOD GUY. We WANT other people to have some economic power, otherwise who the hell would we trade with? Its no fun being on top of .. nothing.

Fourth: That U.S. money wouldnt go to your dad even if it did stay in the US. Welfare takes up too much smarking money to begin with. I like that we want to help out our poor, but too much help is a hinderance rather than a help. And before someone points out that I'd rather help starving Ethiopian babies - I think we need to draw the line with them too.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
"Everything below Spain" ??????
Well, technically, that would be Africa. India and Japan are thousands of miles east of Spain.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ok I said except Japan and Spain.

I like the way we help out, but we need to look out for ourselves first. I know no money would go to my family because we make way to much for it, even so we wouldnt take it. All I am saying is to make some places where people with no money can go to learn skills to get jobs. Kinda like what Cisco is doing. They are taking homeless people off the street and training them. That is what i am talking about.
I know i may sound ethnosentric(I know my spelling sucks), but i dont mean to sound like that.
In all actualty I know there are countries that are just as good if not better then the good old USA(like Japan, Germany, and many many Europeon countries).
If I have offended some people I didnt mean too. I am not a person who feels like everytime something happens to me someone else needs to feel it too. No. i am not that way. Hell I have never been in a fight. I just think that we could have done something about bin before he did this. the US knew about his attempts(like car bombs and other stuff like that) way before he did all of this. I know that there are alot of innocent people all around the world that out number the people that do stuff like this.
Also i was trying to be funny with the whole below spain thing. thanxz
don

1 - 16 of 16 Posts