·
Australian Falcon Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the new pride & joy.

Black........
Leather interior.....
Manual........
Body Kit......(watch out for gutter crossings)
Momo......
17" alloys....(even in the boot)

Better than driving the Grand Vitara V6

Attachments

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Sweet :cool:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Very nice looking!
Now, you say they gave a good price because it was 'only missing two cylinders'? (he, he, he)

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
I tell ya, black is the color to have. When I first saw AUII XR at the MMS, I thought the front looked too busy, still does in light colors, but I've grown to luvvv it, especially in BLACK!!!

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Yeah, very nice mate.....

more pics please.....under bonnet, interior etc........

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Black = sweet! :D

Nice, very very nice mate. Done well.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks awesomw mate....

only needs two more cylinders!!!

·
Australian Falcon Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car was cheap because of what was parked behind it in the original picture. Sure gives you good bargaining power when you buy two vehicles

Attachments

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Yes Nice car. Buying two of them eh. That is what I call a real devoted Ford Man.

Whats your opinion on the ute?

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
JEM said:
I tell ya, black is the color to have.
I have to agree here 100%!!! ;) :D

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
wow very nice!

I could have brought a 2000 plate XR8 Brand New for $33,000 plus on roads.... Hmmm If only my bank manager was nice to me :\

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Yeh, very nice looking car. I agree with the views of the others, black is the colour to have, my car's black...it's just a mongrel colour to keep clean. Mean though.:mad3:
Look after it..and the ute!
Now, if only I could get my boss to come around to the Ford way of thinking so he'll get a Falcon ute for me. he he.:cool:
Russell.

·
Australian Falcon Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ute is an XLS in Congo Green (almost as hard as the XR6 to keep clean).
Opinion of the ute - well I bought the two Fords and a new Holden Rodeo V6 ute at much the same time. Lets just say that the Rodeo doesn't get driven much.......uses far too much fuel compared to the Falcon. The Rodeo gets used when I need some ground clearance.

The Ford utility is great - reasonably quick, handles very well, stops well; ground clearance is a bit low but that is because it is an XLS (half tonne option) but considering it has leaf rear end it hangs on pretty well. Also nothing like having a utility with CD and cruise control (and manual)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Mate, very very nice car there, looks the good with the body kit.

Hmm after reading your posts about the utes, i think i might of met you on the bathurst club run, where everyone thought you were venom s.

After seeing nicely kept black XR's and falcons it's really interested me.

Welcome Abboard mate... :D :D :D

·
Australian Falcon Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spot on. I was at the start of the Bathurst run.The car has been great, except for the diff......... hopefully it will be sorted out with time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts