Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever seen a Black EF XR? I was looking through an old Wheels where they were reviewing the then new EF XR and mention that "People who like washing their cars hourly should now queue for a black one, as the colour is scheduled to be replaced shortly by an anthracite metallic."

I cant say ive ever seen a black EF?? Were any actually made??

Oh and was black only available on EB/ED XRs? And not on regular Falcons? What about the standard 6cyl S-Pack EBs?

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Hmm, pretty sure black wasn't available on the EF.. I know that Cobalt Blue was available in a short-lived run, so that colour is pretty rare...

·
Registered
880 Posts
I don't think they were made in black. But a few years ago i kept seeing a black EF XR 6 around Geelong. The guy must have got it sprayed black as thats the only one i've ever seen.

·
EB Fairmont Owner
191 Posts
Martin said:
What about the standard 6cyl S-Pack EBs?
Can't say I've ever seen a black EB Falcon S - only seen Black on Fairmonts / Ghias.

Dont know if i'd ever get another black car after my EB - really hot in summer and it gets dirty really easily, But it does look great when clean and at night.

Jase

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Yellow Ef

I used to own a Yellow ef- factory job, had bench seat, colomn ****ter, tickford gas and 5 whoppin holes in the roof.

It was actually the first ever yellow ef cab in Australia, and was driven around australia by ford as a demo vehicle to try to drum up sales to cab co's!!!

Now thats rarer than a phase III !!!!

I'll post you a pic of the arfter shot when i find it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts