Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Got Blown
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some decent pics of my car now.
Mods are: Vortec supercharger, Crane ignition system, 3" mandral bent zorst, 6speed tremec, DBA slotted disks,and window tint.
Future mods: Custom port heads, coil ova adjustable suspenion and tidy up the paint work.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Nice, look's like some nice rolling hill's there too,lovely scenery.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
tidy up the paintwork???!!! looks bloody awesome to me!!! that is one mean lookin car!!!

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Holy Fcuk! That is gorgeous! That's all I can think to say!

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
Yes very nice, just lose that window sun strip, have you got any pics of the interior and under the bonnet and have done a 1/4 mile time or had it on the dyno...

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
Awwwwwwww.....puts mine to shame!!!! Top looking beast you've got there Dan! Excellent example of a HOT FALCON!!!

Any engine bay pics?

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
nice car mate!

sounds like it has the go to match the show too :hy:

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
very very nice, any chance of a few pics of the engine bay

·
Got Blown
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow so many replys.. Thanks for all the nice comments.. I got pics of the motor today (Notice Graig Lowdnes commenet I think it tops the car off nicely) a good friend of mine will post em up for me.. The car has been on the dyno several times and is entered on a dyno day next weekend.. Ill post the sheet after that day as I'm expecting the figure to change.
HOTDBZ: What do you mean it puts yours to shame?.. Your've got a PHAT ride there mate you should be proud of it.
SUPA ROO: I just gotta get some stone chips and a few scratches from the previous owner fixed up.

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
I saw you driving your beast down Dandenong Rd yesterday....damn....what a beauty!!!! Couldn't be anyone else coz I've not seen an EL GT which looks as good as yours. And I do mean it...bloody awesome looking beast you've got there.

·
2,922 Posts
Gee, Dan, you must be as fast a driver as your car is - to make it from Melbourne back up to Newcastle, NSW when we talked last night :wnc: And you didn't seem tired either! ;)

I love the Huntin Lions sticker on the back - looks awesome! See you tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers.. Tim

1 - 20 of 74 Posts