Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF? Im just watching blue heelers, and what do i see? PJ drivin a VY SS commodore! Whats goin on?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
i thought the same thing......... were is the XR i thought so i gave him a call & he told me what happened

GM gave them a call & offered the car FREE as they have heaps of the sitting in yards & the only way to get rid of them is give them away lol

regards
rod

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
What the HELL is going on in Mt Thomas???? They're all on weed?

·
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff
575 Posts
thought the same thing but then thought they are probably just swapping from fords to holdens each week so next week it will be fords again,

and yeah i think they are on weed, pretty messed up show LOL
especially the part relating to the granma..

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
rob_o said:
WTF? Im just watching blue heelers, and what do i see? PJ drivin a VY SS commodore! Whats goin on?
The XR is probably being serviced! I know when I get mine done the loaner is usually an inferior ride. :>

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I believe the real question here is What were you doing watching Blue Heelers?

:neverlear

·
Registered
177 Posts
FordHawk said:
I believe the real question here is What were you doing watching Blue Heelers?
mate blue heelers rocks
i've been waiting for it too come back for ages
although the whole shamozal with the SS has really put a downer on things....lol

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
He was always a Futura man, now an SS, thats an upgrade and IT had leather. Odd, see they have changed the pursuit car to an SS aswell, wheres the Turbo? Dissapointed Tom.

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
I would have thought the answer was obvious - they have just updated the set and props to reflect the real world more accurately :)

Or Holden has flashed the cash - one of the two.

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Danv8 said:
Feh I don't see whats all the fuss about. They could be using bloody Magna's instead.
Exactly what I was going to say. I noticed that their marked cop car is also an SS. But hey, at least they are driving real cars, not some shitty FWD contraption with much less power (as per DanV8's post). hehehehe

And on another subject...

Mmm, Constable Jo... :ihi: :shag: :hehe:

·
Registered
237 Posts
The Cars Arnt Real Cop Cars Thay Are Hire Cars
So Thay Must Have Changed Hire Car Companys

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
ALOT happens in mt thomas for a small town!!! Murders, robberies and shootings... alot happens in that small town!!! funny aye?!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts