Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I took delivery of my GTP in August 03, I have received only one copy of the Blueprint magazine (the one with the Acid Rush BAGT/Green XBGT on the cover). How often does it come out? Or have I missed some editions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
The first Blueprint Magazine came out in 2001,the second came in 2002,the third was in2003 and from what i've been told they plan to issue two a year now so that should be good.So look out for two copies this year.
Cheers John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
I got #4 last week, December delivery.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,023 Posts
To those with all four copies, ever notice theres no edition 2? Theres two number 1s, a 3rd and a 4th, but no 2nd.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
HAHAHA whoops cut and paste typo lol suprised no body else noticed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
Sorry your right there have been four copies to date,two in 2003
Cheers John
 

·
In Pursuit of excellence
Joined
·
855 Posts
Just been on FPV's website and have noticed that the new edition of Blueprint is being advertised. It has a picture of a Blueprint GT on the front cover. Has anyone recieved their copy yet ? And how long do we keep getting these sent to us after we purchase an FPV vehicle ?
 

·
The SB Slayer
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
cams290 said:
Just been on FPV's website and have noticed that the new edition of Blueprint is being advertised. It has a picture of a Blueprint GT on the front cover. Has anyone recieved their copy yet ? And how long do we keep getting these sent to us after we purchase an FPV vehicle ?
good write up in the edition 4 page 39, Harry Firth actually took my BA for a spin i was amazed at his age he could still drive the car the way he did.
Cheers Alex.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
FPVGT said:
good write up in the edition 4 page 39, Harry Firth actually took my BA for a spin i was amazed at his age he could still drive the car the way he did.
Cheers Alex.
Shit ,well done Alex never realised it was your BA GT,yeah good artical.
Cheers John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
cams290 said:
Just been on FPV's website and have noticed that the new edition of Blueprint is being advertised. It has a picture of a Blueprint GT on the front cover. Has anyone recieved their copy yet ? And how long do we keep getting these sent to us after we purchase an FPV vehicle ?
As long as your on their mailing list you will continue to get them.
Cheers John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,784 Posts
guess that explaines why i have only received one
 

·
The SB Slayer
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
rod said:
guess that explaines why i have only received one
Maybe your ute is a XR8 Rod. :bp:
 

·
In Pursuit of excellence
Joined
·
855 Posts
rod said:
guess that explaines why i have only received one
Yeah they probably dont value their Pursuit buyers Rod. We are after all a minority. I am going to give them a call tomorrow and find out where it has gone. Its the little things that make a difference when you buy one of these things, and i looked forward to reading the mag when it arrived.
 

·
On The Edge Of Adhesion
Joined
·
725 Posts
Got my first Blueprint mag last week. #5 (2004) with the F6 Typhoon on the front cover. The letter that came with it stated that I'll receive 4 issues over a 12 month period. A few months back I subscribed (as I've only got an XR8) after receiving an email from FPV offering the mag.

I just went to the FPV website and noticed the Blueprint GT on the cover is issue #6. WTF? Are we going to receive this soon or is it going to take a few months?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
V8RUMBLE said:
Got my first Blueprint mag last week. #5 (2004) with the F6 Typhoon on the front cover. The letter that came with it stated that I'll receive 4 issues over a 12 month period. A few months back I subscribed (as I've only got an XR8) after receiving an email from FPV offering the mag.

I just went to the FPV website and noticed the Blueprint GT on the cover is issue #6. WTF? Are we going to receive this soon or is it going to take a few months?
Looking forward to seeing the 6th Issue and good to see a Blueprint GTP with stripes on the front cover lol
Cheers John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,627 Posts
cams290 said:
Yeah they probably dont value their Pursuit buyers Rod. We are after all a minority. I am going to give them a call tomorrow and find out where it has gone. Its the little things that make a difference when you buy one of these things, and i looked forward to reading the mag when it arrived.
Looks like that you like them BIG Cam lol :wnc: :AAHHH: i'm taking about your avatar
Cheers John
 

·
In Pursuit of excellence
Joined
·
855 Posts
GTP 320 said:
Looks like that you like them BIG Cam lol :wnc: :AAHHH: i'm taking about your avatar
Cheers John
Yes John, i dont mind them with a bit of meat on them. lol
:angel:
 

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
Joined
·
2,242 Posts
Pffft!!! a bit... thats alotta meat...quite the minimalist arnt u!?! :wnc:
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top