Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wanting 5 Gears, Damnit!
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my cousin Phillip's RX4 - built for the sole purpose of a 10 second pass.
Its a 13B single turbo (T66) pulling 320hp (around 240Kw) @ wheels on only 8psi, through a Supra 5-speed gearbox.
He was thinking what colour to spray it... and this is where i come into it!!... i told him about the new ford blue.. So what does he do? (They're obsessed with blueprint now.. His brother punches me and yells out "Blueprint" when he sees one on the roads! and thats fairly often these days!)

So far the engine is put in... here are the pics! Still ALOT to be done though. NOS coming soon!
Will have more pics to upload as it morphs into a monster!

ChuBBz

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Should be a sweet car when its done!

Intercooler is a bit of a dodgy design though!

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
It looks good can't wait to see the finished product. I agree with Martin though on the intercooler. However since I know jack all about intercoolers I won't say anymore :) Car looks good though.

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
Mate of mine at uni had one of these, can't remember how fast it was (12sec?) but it was awesome...

Now he has a series 4 RX7 with the same engine as yours, it runs 300rwkw but it is having trouble getting below the 11sec, traction and gear box etc.

Its not as nice a colour as yours though! :wtf2:

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
wow, thats fantastic! :)
wouldn't mind seeing that thing go!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts