easy to drive
will beat most seadoos in a race
most records
resides in albuquerque nm
will not ship must be picked up
paint trailer and top all in good condition
engine was well cared for
seats 2
can tow most water sports(skiing,wakebording,ect.)
very little hours

$2000 ;pretty firm with price

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
what engine does it have??

I doubt it will beat most seadoo's/jet skiis though... I have both a 1100c kawasaki jet ski (not a seadoo but similar), and a very worked 350 chevy race boat, while the chevy will do 170 and the jet ski wont, to 100 km/h the jet ski will nail it.

but I must say that $2000 is a very resonable price for a boat mate, you shouldnt have to many troubles selling it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has a tihjatsu 30 tha pushes about 37hp. which is a ton for a boat thats only 8'6"long. sounds like a nice boat you have (the 350 race boat) where do you race?

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
YoungGun.
it apears vanhopeful is from the good ole U S of A, so thats $2000 US

unfortunatley most of us here are from aus, so i dont nkow how you'll go with a sale.

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
vanhopeful said:
it has a tihjatsu 30 tha pushes about 37hp. which is a ton for a boat thats only 8'6"long. sounds like a nice boat you have (the 350 race boat) where do you race?

I dont race it, the guy I bought it off of did. He was the owner and manufacturer of a race boat/ski boat company in australia, basically kept a boat for about 10-15 hours, then builds a new one.

Good luck with your sale mate.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
younggun said:
I dont race it, the guy I bought it off of did. He was the owner and manufacturer of a race boat/ski boat company in australia, basically kept a boat for about 10-15 hours, then builds a new one.

Good luck with your sale mate.
younggun
that bloke wouldnt happen to have any stage 1 or stage 2 hulls lying around would he?

im after one soon as i wanna build up a boat, already got the sterndrive setup pretty much secured, and a motor wont be too hard to find, but i really would love to go a new hull. im currently looking at a bit of a basket case lewis atm which is $1800 on a trailer, no drivetrain, stuffed wood deck, actually the only reason im still considerin this boat is the perfect fibreglass.

but i would seriously love to start with a new hull though, so yeh

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
MADNC_8 said:
younggun
that bloke wouldnt happen to have any stage 1 or stage 2 hulls lying around would he?

im after one soon as i wanna build up a boat, already got the sterndrive setup pretty much secured, and a motor wont be too hard to find, but i really would love to go a new hull. im currently looking at a bit of a basket case lewis atm which is $1800 on a trailer, no drivetrain, stuffed wood deck, actually the only reason im still considerin this boat is the perfect fibreglass.

but i would seriously love to start with a new hull though, so yeh
im not really mates with him, but if I get a chance Ill see, I know he is not cheap though, but he does make quality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts