Ford Forums banner

What should I buy first?? Power adders or a body kit...

• Body kit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Power adders

Votes: 2 100.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a qustion... When I buy my '00 GT I will have enough money to add a body kit or power adders. Would you guys recomend buy the body kit first or the power adders?? I guess it would be cool to have a sleeper, but I don't really like the stock body style. I want to get a kit with side skirts, front bumper, rear bumper, dual intake hood, and a wing (NOT A BIG RICE BURNER WING!). The kit looks cool, but I don't see much purpose in buying something that makes the car look fast if the car really isn't to fast.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Looks get you noticed, speed gets you respect.

I go for more power! :thumbup:

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need more votes

Thanks for the vote Trey. I agree... But it is hard to decide when you don't really like the stock body style... I might be stuck with it for a year or 2 if I get the power adders first.

I NEED SOME MORE VOTES GUYS!! GIVE ME YOUR OPINION

·
0 Posts
Well it all depends on what your going for. If you really want speed then go for it. Like me I'm more into looks right now everyone knows Mustangs are fast so I have nothing to prove. Thats why I am planning on getting the 2001 BBk kit. I already put 20 inch rims and Indeglow. Next is the light bar.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I go for looks first. I guess I dont want to mess with the engine for fear of something going wrong. A personal fear I suppose.

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys

Thanks for the replies... Keep them coming, and don't forget to vote!! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts