Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Not a Joe Lunchpail
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any experience with these? I need to replace the original ones one my EF and I don't want it to be too heavily damped like KYB's (I have them in my XF). Also, what's with the lifetime warranty?

It seems to me there's a major lack of information on damping rates (presumably because they don't want them to be easily copied) which makes me apprehensive about purchasing. Sales garb doesn't cut it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well, that's a blast from the past...

No recent experience of them, but they're a German brand, should be good quality.

If you're worried about overdamping, try Gabriel. Fitted them to a Triumph 2500 once, and they worked well.

·
Registered
917 Posts
yeah right said:
Anyone got any experience with these? I need to replace the original ones one my EF and I don't want it to be too heavily damped like KYB's (I have them in my XF). Also, what's with the lifetime warranty?

It seems to me there's a major lack of information on damping rates (presumably because they don't want them to be easily copied) which makes me apprehensive about purchasing. Sales garb doesn't cut it.
Nothing recent but I have fitted them to several bikes and they are very good , picking the correct one will take experience but I doubt quality will be an issue .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts