Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every once in a while, I pop over to different sites and see what's going on. Popped over to Bon last night, before I went of into the land of nod. This site is dead. d.e.a.d. I honestly have to say, what happened to all the members, o.k. I know a lot of you guys are ex Bon, but what about the rest of the guy's.

Disturbing, maybe they bought a Holden.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I think the only guys who aren't here are the ones who can't post due to firewall problems.. Bit of a shame really 'cause we could have the whole box and dice here..

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
yea it's deadsville

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would be nice, as long as they leave the flaming behind. most of what I remember reading on Bon was they found this site to hard to navigate. hell how hard is it to read AUSTRALIA when you log on.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tim, I wonder if we could lure some of the BON features to this site. Especially for the bandwidth etc...maybe some links.

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Year I agree, BON is pretty much dead. They don't have any interesting news on new products these days plus there are better features to play with here (no not Doc). :cool:

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
Tim, I wonder if we could lure some of the BON features to this site. Especially for the bandwidth etc...maybe some links.
What exactly are you looking for? PM me with the details.

John

LunaticSS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts