Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a kick ass idea for a bonus meet if anyone might be interested... How about a day of paintball??? The past three weekends my boyfriend and I have been out at Mr Paintball field (out by lake wholford in escondido) playing (I'm strting to get pretty serious about it...) I'll be there this saturday and next saturday, I think it woiuld be alot of fun to do as a club thing... P.S. where can I get my hands on some scpoc stickers for my car, either black or white...

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
That would be fun. I did it a couple of times & found it's much more fun with a group taking over the whole field. That eliminates the weenie cheaters that ruin it for everyone.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i've been looking for an excuse to buy a paintball gun, so this is a good opportunity.

unfortunately, this weekend is the meet, next is buttonwillow, and 11/3 is the next meet. 11/10, stacey and i will be at myrtle madness.

we can do it 11/17 if you want. get us some info on the parks down in the diego area. :D

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The field I reccommend is Mr Paintball field in escondido (trust me, my boyfriend has played em all and the is the best one) Since I know the owner personally I might be able to work out something special for our group (it would be best if 6-15 people participated) 11/17 sounds like a good day to me... for 35 bucks a person you get all day air, a gun, coveralls, a mask, paint, and lunch ( a calzone and a soda)... Let me know if you're interested so I can talk to stan about it...

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 8 prepaid passes for all day field use, gun, and mask... All you have to pay for is air, and paint (coveralls are extra too if you want those) so if anyone is interested let me know (visit www.mrpaintball.com to see the field and get prices and stuff)

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
when are you considering us doing this?

this weekend is the november meet. we should be concentrating on that right now. afterward, we can definitely do this. :cool:

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
um, it's just damon. :bcool:

11/17 sounds like a good date, 'cept i will be in jax still.

if this is the day you guys pick, have fun. :bs2:

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hehehehehe :lol: I've been spelling it wrong the whole time!!!! Why didn't you say something in like may or something... That's pretty funny (I'm sorry though) Anyway, Why don't you suggest a date that you can make it to? I'm good for any saturday you guys want... The coupons I have don't expire, so, whenever...

P.s. turns out I won't be able to make it out to irwindale this weekend I couldn't get that day off from work (STUPID MANAGER!!!!!) Sowwy

·
www.SCPOC.com member
57 Posts
lets do it for a early december meet. before the holidays.

1st or 2nd weekend. we wont be able to do anything after that until mid to late january. unless we have a SCPOC new year party. rent a phat party boat or yacht and party all night long :):)

anyways. i'm up for the paintball. last went paintballin in june.

·
www.SCPOC.com member
57 Posts
December Meet

yup. you decide and plan it out. get as much info as possible and let us know. make a new post and send a copy on the mailing list. ([email protected]) December meet.

don't hesitate. we need pics, maps, prices, directions from LA, and SD, and misc details.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
yeah, this would be a cool idea for a december meet. as long as it's early, it should be fairly warm. :s5

then we can hook up and toss a few cold ones back and hang out! :hy:

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HELL YEAH!!!
Cept I don't think they allow alcohol at the field, but we could go to lake wholford which is right down the road, after the field closes at 4(or whenever for that matter) to have a picnic lunch/dinner...

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
P.s. Here's some directions: Coming from down south, get on the 15 north, coming from LA/OC get on the 15 south, get on the 78 east and go untill it ends and turns into Lincoln in Escondido, continue on Lincoln till you get to Ash (Stay in the farthest right lane because it veers onto ash right before the traffic light) Continue on ash untill you get to Valley Parkway, turn left on valley parkway. Continue on valley parkway (it's gonna be quite a long way, you should pass orange glen elementary school and and start going through some farmy looking area, but don't get scared you're not lost!) Continue on Vally Parkway untill it turns into valley center road when it intersects with washington. Keep going till you get to lake wholford road, turn right onto lake wholford road. Go up this road (lots o' twisties and turnies :) ) untill it forks in two, the right road takes you to the lake, the left road takes you to the paintball field, so take the left road. The entrance to the field is like 50 feet down the road look for the big black gates and the flag pole and sign that says "Mr paintball field"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts