Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
botch is really bored so heres some pics of the eb i just took after rain and storm:

Have some better ones soon:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Some nice touches there mate! :thumbup: And that little badge on the side too, a great sign of things to come.. hehe :D 5LV8

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
GO THE FAIRMONT GHIA'S !!!!! man i gotta get me some of those clear lenses...

Very nice car botch. :cool:

·
1,151 Posts
here's another badge....

Attachments

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HOLY $%#$ @#$%@#%

UNBELIEVABLE!!

You blokes must be as bored as me!! I hadnt even finished uploading the pics and had two replies already. GOOD STUFF!!

Thanks for the compliments.

Cos your so nice ill tell ya a bit about the car:

When I was a schoolkid a mate of mine bought in a brochure for the new EB GHIA and i instantly fell in love:eek: Saved all my doe and bought my first car - XW ! Had that for about 4 years when I came across my EB - at a pizza shop! After talking to the guy, i found out he was selling it in a few months to buy a (cough hack:eek: :fmad: :flame: ) HOLDEN. Sold the Xdub, got the loan. Rest is history.

Car is EB Fairmont ghia :rolleyes: factory elec sunroof, grey leather trim, factory v8 4speed, modified exhaust and clarion stereo. Pedders sports-rdyer suspension all round and ROH mags. Future improvements include new tyres and a wash:D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Hehe.. yeah the EB2 V8 Ghia (in manual trim) has got to be one of my faves of the early E Series, probably 2nd behind the Sprint. I have seen 2 black ones, both manual 8's, both lowered with different types of rims. Look fantastic! :D

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
manual trim?

What do you mean by manual trim? arent v8 4spds meant to have the grey leather buckets and full headrests like mine? Im very interested in this, as I've seen other eb ghias with same trim but 6 cyl and no rear headrests?:(

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
Sweat Car!

Sweat car man, looks neat and fast 3 cheers for a 5lt. Take it easy and keep it clean!!

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks - its hard keeping it clean when it lives out in the weather. currently looking to move into big house with 10 car garage, pool, spa, gym etc........sorry dreaming again.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Sorry mate, manual trim = manual .. thats all! :D

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
botch said:
thanks - its hard keeping it clean when it lives out in the weather. currently looking to move into big house with 10 car garage, pool, spa, gym etc........sorry dreaming again.
its hard keeping your car clean in winter, even harded if it lives in the weather. my car is in the shed one night out the next. I have to share the shed with my house mate! and that is f#@ked because his VN CRAPADORE is not worth [email protected]#t! anyway thats life, just let me know when you get your house with the 10 car garage, pool, spa gym and 20 hot chicks and ill park my car at your house?

·
1,151 Posts
... me wishes me had a manual one :(
.... oh well i'm happy all the same :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
EF_XR8_KID said:

its hard keeping your car clean in winter, even harded if it lives in the weather. my car is in the shed one night out the next. I have to share the shed with my house mate! and that is f#@ked because his VN CRAPADORE is not worth [email protected]#t! anyway thats life, just let me know when you get your house with the 10 car garage, pool, spa gym and 20 hot chicks and ill park my car at your house?
Lol!! :D Well, let's see... I've got a double garage, and living with 2 hot chicks, .. hmm, yep thats about it :D

·
1,151 Posts
AusXH said:

Looks like you've been giving that badge too much TLC and wearing off the chrome.... ;)

Tell me about it.... could i get replacement ones from ford ??

S

·
0 Posts
$hitty Dunnydore

EF_XR8_KID said:

I have to share the shed with my house mate! and that is f#@ked because his VN CRAPADORE is not worth [email protected]#t!
Well if my EF GLi was a XR8 i would be setting my house mate straight, Your cars like worth 10 times (roughly) more than his abo's mobile. Your lovely xr8 should be under that cover every night no questions asked.

I just hate people who fuss over their old holden like its some rare car, ( in this case a $HITTY VN, wow don't see many of them on the road)

You really should sort him out, I know I would

1 - 20 of 41 Posts