Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving past the newsagent yesterday I got a brief glimpse of the poster of the cover of the latest Street Machine mag with a beaut pic of the Boyd Coddington AU ute. Is there an article about it inside? I must say I wasn't exactly in love with the car when I saw it in the flesh at Summernats, maybe they've improved it since then?

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Yeah, there is an article on the ute, as well as an XA Coupe. There is some news on the speculation of a Lowndes Special Edition XR8 - seems SM did a poll on the idea of a HSV Lowndes special, and based on the results SM seem to think Ford could do worse than put his name on an Xr8. They also make note of Ford's 3-in-a-row win in the V8s. The rest is GM, aside from a nice 700hp Chrysler and a mock concept Xr8-ute based burnout machine.

·
Territory TS - AWD
2,374 Posts
Yes, there is an article and it also makes one side of the pull-out poster in the centre of the mag. I don't think it has changed since Summernats but at least it is something different that gets your attention.

Also in the mag an AU Ute features as the Expression Session daydream car. How about top-chop, gullwing doors, huge bonnet vents (no engine in there), bed-mid-mounted top-fueller Sainty engine Burnout Machine!

So who's gunna build this?

Hmmm. Beat me to it Venom S

G

·
0 Posts
Ain't that thrilled with the ute but Boyd Coddington makes some nice wheels.
Love to get a set but they ain't cheap :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts