Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mr Photoshop
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bracks goverment will be introducing a new law for road users to combat road deaths.

All music played within the car while driving must play soothing soft music to relax the driver. "Experts" have found from looking at statistics on a study on ants looking at how they mate led them that relaxing music would reduce the road toll.
The fine for breaking this law will licence disqualification for 6 months and 4 months wages* (*subject to individuals yearly income. If below the minimum amount the amount of months of wages will increase to compensate).

Law also on it's way.
$200 fine for not beaking any laws every 12 months. And $300 fine for getting the fine for not breaking the law.

:bp: :drummer:

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Well, that just sucks! :p

To all the Melbournians: try and keep out of trouble, guys! :angel:

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Looks like we can not win with this one. Whats next :fraz:

·
Registered
738 Posts
CSV_LS1 said:
All music played within the car while driving must play soothing soft music to relax the driver.
Who says Slipknot, Soulfly and other similar types of music aren't soothing? Boring relaxing music = drowsy drivers die. People will nod off at the wheel :)

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
I heard there is a new law up for review that will make it legal to fine people that are driving to slow.... Because more people are slowing down and the cameras aren't bringing in enough $$$ this may be the only way for bracks and co to fill the huge deficits they leave in the budget.

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
News at hand today 23rd January 2003

Steve bracks was today admitted to hospital for urgent surgery. Witnesses say Steve was seen running away from a group of angry people with a Speed camera pole hanging between his legs.

A local boy called the ambulance service after watching bracks sprint through an intersection, get clicked at an amber, and colapse after doing 60 in a 40 zone.

Hospital services today said, " Steve will be here for a while, as he had changed camera pole diameters from 50mm to 100mm to stop damage being done to cameras.

Local police said today - charges will be laid for removal of the pole and running away with government property.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
yeh.. next they'l introduce a speed limit tax. where while you're doing the speed limit you need to pay a tax for the priviledge.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I heard you can get done for driving too slow, because it causes impatience and road rage in the following drivers, causing rash decisions and possible accidents etc...

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
xdc351 said:
It would be riot time if it wasn't!

And Fordel, that is just down right scary, I wonder if something said as a joke has ever become a law?

I woiuldnt put it past some of the pollies that pretend to run the country at all to make something that was a joke into law as long as it raised more funds for their hip pocket that is

1 - 15 of 15 Posts