Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
How bloody Hot is it ??!!
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the survey from the Ford Web site where i failed (again) to win the Playstation 2, has anyone heard anymore about the supposed Ignition screensavers and the like..

Having dutifully installed the XR screensaver from Falcon_Online on nearly every server and sneakily incorporated it into the SOE at work, I'm dying to see if a new one will be released soon..

Also, what's with the Falcon Online web site ?? Will it ever be updated ?? Will it ever show more merchandise? Is that stuff still available.. why can we not buy any Ford Merchandise over the web ( no offence to the Discovery Centre of course..)

Chaps

·
EB Fairmont Owner
191 Posts
We've let Geoff Polites know of this and I think he has said he is working on getting some new stuff put up on the web site.

Theres a coming soon message in the scrolling banner when your logged in so i'm guessing there'll be some more cool ford stuff to come along.

By the way, welcome to the forum :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Discovery
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing