Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
FCT ROCKS QLD
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to cruise down to BWCP tonite to meet up with GMDESTROYER at 9.00pm.
Im going if i can get my stereo fitted in time.
CHeers
Nudge

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
nudge mate,we do this every saturday (well 99% of the time) you started a thread to find out.LOL nice one*thumbs up*
maybe this can be the bwcp meet thread from now on..*winks*

yes i was going but a buyer for the wagon looked at it,he wants it but needs to get more $$$ together to buy it,so he's coming back tonight to let me now whats happening,so im home doing the waiting game.

ryan,daniel,joe,cameron,and some fastfords blokes are the normal group who gather there,tonight i wont be one of em D.O.H!

·
FCT ROCKS QLD
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a bad turn out tonite.
The car park was packed and pumping with some very nice Fords including the "pimpin" wagon and a very nice black Turbo XF.
It was all going great until someone decided to tell all of us that the cops were coming to block the car park and defect everyone BUT it didnt happen.
I was talking to a couple of guys at the servo on Smith Street and they were there and said the cops did a couple more runs through but didnt block it off.
But other than that Rollin's xr6 looks nice with the 17's
cheers
Nudge

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
pimpin always looks nice and the black xf is sweet but nothing i havent already seen before*winks* now i has to check out these 17's now.
oh well theres plenty of saturdays to go down,cya's on the next run,or maybe not,depends when the next lot of cruises are,a supercruise,camp etc will be my next cruises.. cyas then.

·
FCT ROCKS QLD
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Is Anyone Going To Bwcp This Weekend.
I Am Planning To Go But I Wouldnt Mind Others Can Let Me Know Who Else Maybe Going So We Can Meet Up And Cruise Down Together.
Cheers
Nudge

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
nudge me's not going,and if you seen joes/camerons site you'd know joe aint either,give ryan and the fellas a ring they are sure to go?

·
FCT ROCKS QLD
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry i couldnt get down there tonite my bloody car shit itself.
Thanks Daniel (rollin) for coming to get me and taking me back to my place so i could get my truck.
All i need to do now is get the bloody thing going so i can get it in my yard to fix it properly.
Rollin if you aint busy tomorrow a hand would be great to try and work out what is causing it to run like a dog.
Hope you had fun tonite
Cheers
Nudge

·
FCT Blue eyed bucket (TM)
257 Posts
Hey all, noticed talk about teh white ef smoking at bwcp in another thread but does anyone have any pics or mpegs of it, i saw it and looked good but missed the first one as i was sitting up the top of the car park.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i believe im the only one with photo's and film of this as i was the one he was showing off to,i was wearing a ford shirt and he looked and i nodded and he said "are there any cops" i looked shook my head and said "no" so he's mates got outta the car and he bagged em up,i haveboth the 1st one and the 2nd one up the top,but as i dont have the USB cable to do them i cant post em i will get a mate of mine to try and post em*soon*

i was the only FF member there *sorry* ed the futura was also *my bad*
i was standing like 7 ft from the car whilst it was burnin the rubber and on film it looks good..

i dont condone this type of behaviour but i wont say i hate it either :angel:

·
FCT Blue eyed bucket (TM)
257 Posts
i also was wearing a ford shirt but i was up the top of the car park, which E-series is your hoon69?

is anyone going to bwcp this saturday night ( 11th i think ) ???? i have only been o one cruise and that was ages ago from garden city to bwcp and i had fun it ws good to see all the e-series cruise along, would love to see more of those saturday night cruises happening

·
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC
1,149 Posts
hey dude, ne one know whats happening this sat night? im thinking of heading down if anyone is interested?? look out for a white NL fairlane droped on its guts, ill be heading down about 8:30 9pm ish from southside of brissy

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
MR X BOX BOY:ryan shoulda been done last week*winks*

last week i was in the silver EA wagon on superlow springs and 16's,this week i'll be only going out to harrys on friday night,save the $$$ for the camp.(next week)..

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
well i dunno about this saturday 10th the wagon i was using had a prang and isnt usable.

if anyone is going down please let me know.i might go in the NIZBUS:

nudge
ryan
daniel
paul
luke
ed
all ya'll let us know,cheers

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Nah me and luke aren't headen down the coast tonight Ronnie

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
hmmm i thought ya'll wont going down hmmm

one word to describe tonight,SAD what a waste of fuel money that was,i even got a lift to bwcp,all i managed was a waste of $20 fuel and 3 minutes of filming.

thanx joe for coming.

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
yeah i got down there late and had to leave early to go see a mate, sorry man.

i did have a good experience though, waiting at a set of lights in surfers on the way back, there was a group of sexy chicks crossing the road, and two were lagging behind, oooh hot hot hot chikkies, and i was looking at them (probably at the same time drooling with my jaw hanging like an ape-man) and one of them saw me (soo busted me lol) and they both started waving and stuff, so i smiled and waved back, and they were waving and smiling and everything till they went past my passenger window.

they were probably doing it just to piss me off lol, like "hey, we are freaking hot and you can never have us hehehe" but it looked pretty genuine, and true to form, i chickened out and completely failed to attempt to get to know them better in any way shape or form....ah well...one day i will find a nice girl...*sigh*

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
well i managed to get some hotties in a white 1990 magna to wave at,they waved i waved,you get what im getting at,im married happily thats all i'll say on the matter but it did involve a phone number being handed to me,and i gladly passed it to my mate,(yes i did i passed it on) ;) oh we did get hassled cause my friend put his foot down in front of the magna and what was behind us when we did this, a cop,we never got a second glance by the cop thanx to being a stock EF,phew..

last night sucked,full stop.. :S

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
:bsr:
gm dstroya said:
yeah was pretty lame.

cheers.joe.
i second that motion,
:bsr:

we just agreed on something joe theres a first :AAHHH:

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
it rained at my mates place, and there is a very nice roundabout near him.

lets just say that we gave quite a few cabbies something to talk about for the rest of the nite :s6:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts