Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need new brochures for XR with the 220 and updated features. Plus the current brochure is still "Live It" vintage. I must say that the AU1 Falcon/XR brochure was far more extensive and informative than series 2.

I have brochures for almost every car I've had - even ones for the Camira JE 2.0 Big Block power machine... :wink2: Might be another topic for my therapy :WH:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I don't think we'll be seeing any new brochures for a few months yet. The pile of old ones left over must be huge. I'd say they'll try to get rid of them first.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Pete,

I hope when you were telling me that the TE-50 needed more mid range grunt, you weren't comparing it with the stroker camira :p :p :p :p :p .
I take it you don't have it no more. What car did you have before the Volvo?

About brochures, i've gone to two ford dealers asking for new xr8 brochure but they give me the 200kw one. I got too many copies of them. I reckon they gotta make the brochure better, the ford's look like a pamplet compared to the SS commo brochure, you guys seen it????? I mean if i didn't know about cars the holden brochure has way more class and more pages ala BMW.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
I would put it down to the fact that they're not spending the dollars (don't have the dollars) on AU anymore, although, with the update to the XR and T-SERIES, you'd think they'd make an effort.

With the great "we have ignition" campaign, some descent brochures would've gone nicely with it!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Volvo is gone. Camira is still here but my brother has it at present. I'm on trains and buses at the moment.
Before the Volvo I had a HSV GTS-R, purchased from new. Build number 015 (the number Lowndes won the Shell championship in in 1996).
As for the brochures, thanks Jaytyn. I can get the current ones but what I was getting at was there has to be new ones coming with the new Marketing slogan and the new specifications.

·
Australian Ford Member
120 Posts
I hear there's a new company with good credentials having a look at Ford Brochures at the moment. Your wish may be granted sooner than you think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts