Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Brock made any EA wagons.I have a wagon with Brock plaques & stickers on it that says Build 001,B wagon.It has the correct Brock wheels & a different interior.How do I know if it is the real thing and what is it worth?It does require some rust repair.

·
XR8 & Ford Probe owner
128 Posts
Anthony P said:
Does anyone know if Brock made any EA wagons.I have a wagon with Brock plaques & stickers on it that says Build 001,B wagon.It has the correct Brock wheels & a different interior.How do I know if it is the real thing and what is it worth?It does require some rust repair.
He may of well done a few Fords in his Sierra days (1988) that is the EA era.
If it is dinki di you indeed have a rare beast

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Sounds pretty weird to me.
Have you tries the local ford dealer to see what they say & weather or not they have anything on record of this car.

I for one, have never seen one so it must be pretty rare.
Just dont sell it, until you find out what it is.

Cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
it also could be a alan jones special - could have replaced the decals to brock!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have tried Ford,but they can only tell me which dealer sold it new.Unfortunately the dealership has since closed.I saw an interview with 2 blokes in SA I think on the E series club site (I think).They each had a Brock EA and I would be keen to contact them as they seemed to know a bit about them.Anyone know them or anyone else who can verify these cars?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Yep brock did modify a range of EA falcons from wagons to fairlanes although there is not many of them. What sort of badging is on your wagon

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a Brock badge on the tailgate,stickers with his signature and wings on each front guard,a badge on the glovebox lid (I think) with Build 001 B wagon,and an engraved plate in the engine bay with Build 001 B wagon and a build date sometime in 1989.There is also a different steering wheel,seats and an electric sunroof.The car is based on a GL wagon.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sounds like you may have a rare car there. Jack Travis is the man to ask he has a great knowlage of all things E series. His user name is large_trout send him a PM I'm sure he'd be happy to help if possable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts