1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw Peter Brock and his piece of **** VX SS
His numberplate: BROCKY
What a fag!!!:eek:

J-Type, what was the name of that programe he hosted?
THEY NEVER REVIEWED A FALCON:(
Biased Mother****

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Go nuts big fella!!

I think he's earned the right to have Brocky on his numberplates just quietly.
Sorry, I can't go too hard on Brocky 'cause he does have one thing going for him... He's a mad Collingwood supporter... **ducks from flying debris** :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Nah Brockies ok. Down here in tassie and had a bit of a talk with him. But it was not as good as beating Jim Richards at the light in his Porche:wink2:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
Oh and I am not blind ;) ;) :) :(
It's OK. That's a warning for myself... ;)
How'd it cost you a fifty?... :confused:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
While in the process of making sure I looked good I seemed to have misplace a fifty dollar note and I have no idea where it went;)

·
Australia Falcon Member
28 Posts
/sermon on

priteshpatel99, not good form to pick on Brocky....

I wouldn't care if the bloke drives a gemini - he's got the runs on the board - he earned his stripes.

I have the same attitude towards holden blokes who bag lowndsey...

there are more important things than bagging the crap out of people who don't need to prove a thing to anyone ...

/sermon off

i don't mind giving other brands a bit of stick for a bit of a giggle - but I never go personal on the individuals...
irrespective of what they drive...

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
I think we can all bag John Crennan tho.Special circumstanes there as he is **** **** **** dick if you know what i mean.Woooooh i've got new smilie thingies wahoooo.:gok: :damack: :evil2: :WH:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Peter Brock is cool. Are you a bit jealous?!? :WH:

There would be no fun in watching a race if only one type of car was entered would there?

:cool:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discovery said:
There would be no fun in watching a race if only one type of car was entered would there?
That's why the porche cup is sooo boring... Besides, it's good fun to bag my mates when we jag the odd win these days... :)

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I don't know a Falcon Cup would be alright, atleast we would be guaranteed to win every race. Still with the luck that seems to surround the Blue Oval these days all the cars would probably DNF all the time.:gok:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
10 Participants
puts99
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing