The price? $85,000

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
i wonder if it comes with one of them polerizer thing a ma do dads

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
it would be good to be someone of importance....buy a car, scribble your name on it, then sell it back to the dealer for 10k more than you just paid for it!
would be worth the long term value though...just think how sought after that cars gonna be when brockys gone!

·
Registered
166 Posts
This info is taken from http://www.peterbrock.com.au/

Your chance to own the latest Brockmobile!

Peter Brock is selling his personal Holden Monaro to help fund his 2004 Nations Cup campaign. This car is the prototype of five specially-built TT3 models for homologation at Targa Tasmania, with enhanced V8 engine, suspension, brakes, wheels, body, paint and trim.

With a claimed 340kW, the Monaro has travelled 23,000km and Brock is asking $85,000. You can argue the toss with Brock's off-sider "Gossip" Stevenson on 0412 385 540.
Thats explains why the porsche guys were complaining about how fast that thing was. I did find the "five specially-built TT3 models for homologation at Targa Tasmania" interesting too. Wonder if Ford would do something like that?

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
Lets all put in for it buy the thing, than charge people to smash the thing to small bits, should make a mint!!! Slege hammers only that way it takes longer, Video the hole thing then post it on the forums for your veiwing pleasure..." Sounds like a plan to me".......

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Post it on LS1, what a crack up that would be :0)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
what the buy it for ff and smash it up part,that would be funny indeed..

off to take a peak at ls1 site hehehehehehe

·
Registered
738 Posts
Brocky must be getting tired of the piston slap and is selling it before it gets too bad. I hope he's been using Mobil 1 oil in it!

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
sbutler said:
Lets all put in for it buy the thing, than charge people to smash the thing to small bits, should make a mint!!! Slege hammers only that way it takes longer, Video the hole thing then post it on the forums for your veiwing pleasure..." Sounds like a plan to me".......
Now come on, why rush the inevitable! There is no need for this kind of destruction and it cannot be condoned. I'm sure we will see this munro featuring in an episode of "Bush Mechanics" within a few years. I know its an episode I'll enjoy.

·
403 Posts
Yes RED_EL_XR8 Bush Mechanics is gold. Nothing like an XD falcon with a hardwood leaf sprung rear end. Bushels Dishwashing liquid for Trans fluid , and Soap and water for Brake fluid

·
Sex on wheels
863 Posts
sbutler said:
I'll throw in $100 to see that!! LOL

·
Registered
331 Posts
sbutler said:
Just make sure that the Monaro is parked up at the time......cause you'll never catch it your your POS.

Or yours....
I'll throw in $100 to see that!! LOL
LMFAO......C'mon fellas, it has the goods.....but not worth the $85K IMO....
PS: I know that the 340KW figure ISN'T in DIN either.....

·
403 Posts
HSV said:
Just make sure that the Monaro is parked up at the time......cause you'll never catch it your your POS.

Or yours....

LMFAO......C'mon fellas, it has the goods.....but not worth the $85K IMO....
PS: I know that the 340KW figure ISN'T in DIN either.....
Well you buy it then HSV the rest of us will burn it. pooh on it and piss on it.

I will put 100 bucks towards this as well lol.

BUT HEY I WOULDNT Pay 2Cents for a "Sports Car" that still looks and contains things from a VT commodore.

·
Rice Sucks
347 Posts
But youd buy a car with the bore centres from an XK Falcon?
good one

Didnt the VT destroy the AU in the sales race?

·
403 Posts
so what if the borse centres are from an XK falcon. I know i can tow a boat with my EBII and it will do it with ease. As for the VT/VX/VY its the biggest load of junk i have ever seen apart from a huyandai Excel. We have had (Vt-YV) for company cars and i would rather drive a billy cart. after putting up with them. No way in hell i would pay 85k for a monaro. either would about 95pc of other people on this forum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts