Ford Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a question on how to take off a head light of a 1993 bronco. so far i have gone under the hood and on the top their is 2 screws to take the out site plastic off but thers one spot that im not sure to get to to take off the light if any body can help PLEASE let me know
Thanks, JON

·
Bronco Member
40 Posts
The "Aero" (aerodynamic) light assembly is removed from the rear of the lamp assembly on the fender. The plug in lamp must be removed ,and then take a lamp or flash light and look around the back of the lamp assembly for 3 to 4 nuts holding the lamp back to the fender. The lamp assembly is removed by pulling the unit to the front of the vehicle.;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
front head light

i looked everywhere in side behind the light everythiong i cant take the front plastic part off...? on the corners is where it wont come off and i cant figure it out any more comments or suggestions i should take in mind?
on the picture of the whtie bronco where the lenses are and the turn signal i want that white plastic part off but cant get it off as i was saying there is 2 screws on the top under the hood for the plastic part that goes around the lights but i cant figure out how to take it off

thansk again jon.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts