Ford Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Australian AUII XR8 Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From todays MotorSport news:

Rumour of the week concerns BUD Racing. With a number of the team's V8 Supercar engineers and mechanics contacting teams looking for work, we hear that BUD will park its Ford V8 Supercar and concentrate on nation's cup and GT-Performance racing next season. Maybe with a new model Ferrari.

Hope this doesn't prove true.

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
That is very strange, why would you build a car, race it for 1 round and then stop. Hopefully its not correct.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ford Man said:
That sounds extremely ordinary to say the least. One less seat for JB to look at.. :bwhaaaaaa
Seems strange then that they would offer John a drive for next season.

·
Registered
880 Posts
XR8220 said:
From todays MotorSport news:

Rumour of the week concerns BUD Racing. With a number of the team's V8 Supercar engineers and mechanics contacting teams looking for work, we hear that BUD will park its Ford V8 Supercar and concentrate on nation's cup and GT-Performance racing next season. Maybe with a new model Ferrari.

Hope this doesn't prove true.
In the words of Faroque (spelling?) from the APA (wwf) "Damm!"

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Phase3 said:
Have they offered JB a seat though?
The info I have says Yes they did offer him a drive. Sound right knowing John but it is second or third hand stuff so who knows.

Money is said to be the problem

·
Australian Ford Member
77 Posts
Somethings definately happening down there, I notice in the latest Auto Action their Transporter is for Sale! (The contact is Tony Noske, who I thought had left the team??)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.