Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to build numbers for the GT, GT-P, Pursuit. Do they all follow the same sequence or do they all have an individual series? Mine's a GT and is build number 719. Is there a GT-P 719 and a Pursuit 719 as well?

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
No Pursuit 719 - not that many made of course. Should be around the 220 mark right now.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
In that case then they must follow in sequence.
Cheers John

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
greetings all
As Charlie Said i the the GT & GT-P Share a four digit sequence & the Pursuit has it's own series of three digit numbers if that makes sence

regards
rod

·
Registered
674 Posts
rod said:
greetings all
As Charlie Said i the the GT & GT-P Share a four digit sequence & the Pursuit has it's own series of three digit numbers if that makes sence

regards
rod
So, on that basis, your saying there is only ONE, say 656 in GT & GTP? NOT GT656 & a GTP656??

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Charliewool said:
So, on that basis, your saying there is only ONE, say 656 in GT & GTP? NOT GT656 & a GTP656??
greetings Charlie
yes i think thats how its done but i am not 100% certain, i know the utes only have a 3 digit build number & that sedans have 4 digit build numbers

regards
rod

·
Registered
140 Posts
When i was purchasing my GTP i asked the dealer to find out for me if the 3 types have there own sequence,

I was told that Yes all three types have their own sequence.

but dealers have been known to spin shit so who knows.

Jim

·
Registered
301 Posts
I used to be confused, but now I'm not so sure...

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
burnsi said:
I used to be confused, but now I'm not so sure...

your sure alright, you just dont know it

:wnc: :wnc: :wnc: :wnc: :wnc:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts