Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lord of the RC
Joined
·
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what a day this has been

Nearly got run off the road by a **** bus driver on the way home today, was about 1/2- 3/4 way up the side of him and he just pulled into my lane without even looking, pushed me to the medium strip didnt scuff the rims thankfully.. blasted him, he still didnt stop, got up next to him and he just gave me a blank look, so rang up adelaide metro and made a complaint against him hehe.. damn bus drivers all are shite, dont deserve a pay rise, thats the 2nd time i have nearly been hit by them, once they didnt stop for me at a ped crossing either :(

just had to let that out not a happy chappy today.. i hate bus drivers and IMO they dont deserve a pay rise if they cant even follow the road rules

*grumbles*

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
last thing u want with a brand new car :/
 

·
Officially Bored with 347
Joined
·
3,584 Posts
I bloody hate em to mate........
My normal wave to them involves my middle finger...
 

·
Lord of the RC
Joined
·
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep he got one of them as well ;)

Thats right EFFalcon, wasnt to impressed at all, hope the transport ppl have something good to tell me told the lady if there was any damage they would be paying for it.. thankfully there wasnt
 

·
EA Falcon owner
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
fordel said:
Well what a day this has been

Nearly got run off the road by a **** bus driver on the way home today, was about 1/2- 3/4 way up the side of him and he just pulled into my lane without even looking
that happened to us the other day (i mum and dad's car) we slammed on the brakes so he didnt hit us, then once in the lane he was all over the road, then he precieded to cut off 3 more cars and swerve at the last second down an off ramp, all this on a tour bus, we got the company's name and rang them with the bus's no. plate.
 

·
AUPS Member
Joined
·
658 Posts
I know what ya mean FORDEL!!!! the bus drivers in adelaide are shocking, they let that giveway sign on the back off there bus get to there heads!!!! They forget they have to indicate for 5 seconds just like the rest of us before pulling out!!!!

A bus driver cut my dad off once, so he drive up along side it and started hitting it with his fist!!! psycho!!!! :angry:
 

·
Lord of the RC
Joined
·
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep yep got it in one cheahman that giveway sign makes them think they are invincible

Thats it, just indicate and go, i have been cut off a few times in 80 zones by them when there is no cars at all behind me, its crap

lol at your dad hehe :) thats crazy stuff
 

·
3FB's Peter Pan!!!
Joined
·
777 Posts
As long as a bus is bigger and heavier than my car they'll have my respect if you know what I mean!
 

·
Death to Camry's!
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
Yeah, the worst thing they did in SA was make the compulsory Give Ways on the busses, as opposed to the courtesy things. They just have no regard for anything like that. Even being on a bus, some of them cant drive for crap, everytime i get off one of those really old Volvo busses with the red vinyl seats, i feel like breaking stuff. haha
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,605 Posts
2 days ago i saw a Bus driver making a tight turn and smashed a Holden Astra from his tail, but only one reason i didnt care, coz "IT'S A HOLDEN" LOL :p
 

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
Joined
·
2,512 Posts
yep they are shockers, although i bet they cop their fair share of stupid road users too.

i was in a bus one day and we swung around a corner and cleaned up a car that was waiting at a stop sign...straight down the side. The bus drivers response: "ahhhh sometimes you make it, sometimes you dont!" *please note that it was almost in a doctor nick off the simpsons voice!*
 

·
Proudly Average
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
i've witnessed sooo many accidents caused by buses. don;t get me started, other than my best one -

In the EA, had my licence for 2 (TWO!) days, travelling up Adelaide St in Brisbane. doing maybe 35kph behind a slow bus... bus number two pulls out of the main stop and begins to try and occupy the same piece of space as my car (physics say this can't occur)... I can;t brake and let him go past, because he's 20 metres long... i can't accelerate out of his way, because i'm right up the clacker of another bus... blowing the horn is no use, because he's a fat arrogant wanker.

end up on the wrong side of the road, squeezed out by these dickheads, finding myself facing (fortunately fairly slow) oncoming traffic. managed to bounce up over the kerb on the wrong side of the road, thereby avoiding an accident. fkn fantastic.
 

·
Lord of the RC
Joined
·
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tickford2001 said:
yep they are shockers, although i bet they cop their fair share of stupid road users too.

i was in a bus one day and we swung around a corner and cleaned up a car that was waiting at a stop sign...straight down the side. The bus drivers response: "ahhhh sometimes you make it, sometimes you dont!" *please note that it was almost in a doctor nick off the simpsons voice!*

ROTFL !!!

had this chat with my gf last nite, she is a frequent bus users, says they cop a heck of a lot of crap from road users and even more from passengers.. but meh they still need to obey the rules of the road.
 

·
Lord of the RC
Joined
·
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BlackSnakeEA said:
i've witnessed sooo many accidents caused by buses. don;t get me started, other than my best one -

In the EA, had my licence for 2 (TWO!) days, travelling up Adelaide St in Brisbane. doing maybe 35kph behind a slow bus... bus number two pulls out of the main stop and begins to try and occupy the same piece of space as my car (physics say this can't occur)... I can;t brake and let him go past, because he's 20 metres long... i can't accelerate out of his way, because i'm right up the clacker of another bus... blowing the horn is no use, because he's a fat arrogant wanker.

end up on the wrong side of the road, squeezed out by these dickheads, finding myself facing (fortunately fairly slow) oncoming traffic. managed to bounce up over the kerb on the wrong side of the road, thereby avoiding an accident. fkn fantastic.
Ouch that wouldnt have been good at all... this is why i dont like bus drivers at all

Still havent got the hang of doing 2 quotes in the 1 reply yet .
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top