Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Chevy Guy
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Lunatic...

I know I've only posted a few times here, but why is it that in any given thread, the EDIT, PROFILE, IM, etc. buttons show up above what looks to be the recessed divider bar between one post and the post above it?

At first glance, it almost looks like the buttons are on the bottom of every post -- but then the last post wouldn't have any of those buttons. I had to look twice to see that the buttons are actually at the top of each post.

·
The Chevy Guy
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While I'm questioning, what's with the black bars at the bottom of the posts??

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
first off what browser are you in. second this is not like gmf where the buttons are on the bottom. wanted a difference. i am not sure about the black bar you say is in there. i dont see it on ns 4.77 or ie 5.5

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Im running netscape comm. and I notice black bars under the posts and the edit buttons on the top. It confused me at the beginning but now Im ok with it.

·
The Chevy Guy
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LunaticSS said:
first off what browser are you in. second this is not like gmf where the buttons are on the bottom. wanted a difference. i am not sure about the black bar you say is in there. i dont see it on ns 4.77 or ie 5.5
I primarily run through NS Communicator 4.77... that's where I'm seeing the black bar and the division between the posts isn't so clear cut. In IE 4.0, it shows up as a continuous thin bar that runs across the screen and divides the individual posts like I would expect...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts