Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
1 MORE GO WITH A 4.0L
325 Posts
definitely coming to watch FF members ROCK! ,dont know about racing though the car has a few drips and hiccups after heathcote and needs some TLC (arrrrgh! banged up old heap!!!) cya there!

·
APS Phase 3 Ute
262 Posts
I'm in!

I want a track I don't skate on so I can keep the power down the whole way, should see me get the time slip I'm looking for.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'll go ... to spectate.
Mine still hasn't done enough KMs (4000) for me to be comfortable running it.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I'd love to. What time does it start? I finsih work at 4:30 so by the time I get home and get ready and get there it would be a bit later on. Especially as I'd want to get some tucker into me. If I know what time I might even be able to take the arvo off or something. I'm definately up for better times though mate! I want to get that 14 second pass stock!

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
You've got the bug hey Cobra,next you'll want a low 14,the mod's will start,and then it's never ending,mmm a 13 or 12 would be nice hey.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I sure do galaxy. The way I'm going I'll have no money for mods becasue I'll be spening money at the drags every weekend and fuel just to run stock! HAHA yeah I'd love to get into the 13's donw the track. I'll do a few mods and see how much better i go. If I'm spending big bucks and not getting anywhere i think I'd stop. But if they times keep dropping like flys so will the pennys!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I'm in
Missed Heathcote, not happy Jan

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
dang i am going to have to miss this one :( am on arvo shift...

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
100% said:
The APS stage2 Kit does quote run 12's with it so yhea no doubt you will soon. good luck

Guys i most likely be there on the 30th. i will be back at work so i will have to check my roster. but i will be there on friday night this week though

Simon
Simon

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Didnt think it would be long before this thread had red cordial spilt in it!!!!! (j/k)

Simon you are a complete "1/4 mile drag bitch"

Heard you spat red cor........ ummm, your clutch last friday at Calder?

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
kooky said:
Didnt think it would be long before this thread had red cordial spilt in it!!!!! (j/k)

Simon you are a complete "1/4 mile drag bitch"

Heard you spat red cor........ ummm, your clutch last friday at Calder?
Yes im so mighty peeed of that i missed the FF day At Heathcote. I do look on the bright side and say im glad it happened at Calder instaed of Heathcote. Especially since i was suppose to go to the nats and had to cancel at the last minute. trying to get a clutch fixed in Canberra i wouldnt of liked my chances. She up and running now not 100% say 75% but a new slave cylinder plus some light maching the clutch is good except for the clutch plate which is about 90% worn shes still hanging in there.

Simon

Simon

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
i am in for 16th and then the 30th.....

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
TeamKiwi said:
Yes im so mighty peeed of that i missed the FF day At Heathcote. I do look on the bright side and say im glad it happened at Calder instaed of Heathcote. Especially since i was suppose to go to the nats and had to cancel at the last minute. trying to get a clutch fixed in Canberra i wouldnt of liked my chances. She up and running now not 100% say 75% but a new slave cylinder plus some light maching the clutch is good except for the clutch plate which is about 90% worn shes still hanging in there.

Simon

Simon
I wanted to see your vehicle at H'cote to mate,I was very keen to see it,and I don't think I can make it to Calder oh well one day,I was hoping to see at least one Gen III at H'cote.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts