Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you would be interested in joining me for a G-Tech session in the next few weeks? I'm looking to have another set of runs before I move back down south, and the friend of mine with the G-Tech gear is keen for stats on any and all Falcons, be they stockers, Ghias, XR's, T-Series, anything goes! He's had plenty of takers from the "Dark Side", but of course an abundance of Common***** statistics is useful to nobody.. hehe :wink2: :wink2:

Haven't decided on a particular time as yet, but I'm thinking in about a week or two's time. Just looking to see if anyone here is interested first. :thumbup:

Mike

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you should mention that Doc... it may just be that I splash out and get a G-Tech of my very own by the time the Oktoberfest trip is happening!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Of course though, intake mods take priority with the hard earned... :cool:

After all, as the old saying goes, "food and shelter can wait.. car must go faster..."

T

·
0 Posts
good stuff.. it'll be nice to see what this baby pumps. taking into account standard diff of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts