Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, come on. We have to have some sort of presence on this board. Where are you at? Let's get this thing rollin'!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Your kidding right?

Stop the presses!

Never fear Stacey's here!

90Pgl STS racer, MSD, KYB, INTRAX, BOSCH +4, ALT RACING 7 SPOKE WHEELS, Tsudo MUFFLER, RAM AIR TO K&N FILTER, BREMBO CROSSDRILLED ROTORS, MOTOL RACING BRAKE FLUID, PORTERFIELD BRAKE PADS, CLARION, MONSTER CABLE, STREET WIRES, PIONEER.

Hollywood Park, Buttonwillow, California Speedway, Hallet Motor Speedway, El Toro, Qualcomb Stadium, some dinky fun little track in Oregon. Next Weekend - Laguna Seca..... :cool:

SCCA member - Timing and Scoring and Solo II driver
Southern California Probe Owners Club - Official Cheerleader!

Love ya all GL owners!!
Toodles,
Stacey_B

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to see another GL'er runnin' around :) Where is all the rest of them? Come on Cybervampyre, I know you're out there. :) Come on GL boys and girls. Let's show them the joy of 2.2L NA motors ;)

Just some info on my GL:

'89 GL
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler
K&N Drop In

That's it ;) She's a project on a budget. I'm currently building a scoop on the drivers side to set up a ram air system once my filter adapter and filter come in from PRD.

For the future, I'm planning on:
Pacesetter Headers
Engine Bore .030 Over
High Flow Cat (Any suggestions on which one to get?)
2'5" Exhuast

That's about all the dreaming I can do on my budget, but after I tackle that, I'll see what's next. Right now she's getting a well deserved paint job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts