Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new guy in town with a sad story, but looking ahead in a way

i`m wondering if anyone can help me out. I wrote off my EL a week ago and the only pics we`ve got of the wreck are on my lady`s camera phone. Try as we might, no matter what we do we just can not get that phone to connect to any computer anywhere and I want to put up a pic of the car for all to see what happened to my car.

can anyone help... if we mms ( is that right ??? ) the pic to someone can they download it and email it back to us?

Cool

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
MMS me the pic, i PMed u my number

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
tell me if u didnt recieve the PM?

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Are they 2 pictures coz i only recieved 2 right now.... ill post em soon

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
ok here is the first one, ill put the other one up soon

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Here is the other one

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dirt road, lots of dust around, car towing trailer up ahead stops at of all things a stop sign then whammo i hit at 75-80 k`s, funny thing is i never saw the other car until after the accident. Airbag did not inflate and g/f and myself are nursing very sore chest/shoulders, bruises etc. i loved that car and now its gone "sob sob" lol @ me the big sook. anyway the block was cracked and the front chassis rail on passenger side broke, tail shaft bent, tranny broken. Total write off :AAHHH:

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
Good to hear only the car is a write off, and not yourself and your g/f , you can replace a car :)

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Welcome to the forums, its good to know you made it here after that, pretty bad accident that one

Hope you get better soon

Cheers

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts