Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crikey
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Cam McConville will be driving for Gary Rogers in 2004.

Not sure what that means for Whincup or Lansvale for that matter.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he will go in something more competitve, unless he gets rogered by tander of course (sorry 3FB Bathurst 24 hour joke). :wnc:

·
FPV Tasmania Member
961 Posts
Well Whincup has been given the flick, so like Canto and Bresnard, they are so far sitting on the sidelines for next year.
There is talk that Lansvale might buy the old OO motorspord Falcons, and team up with Mark Noske and run a 2 car Ford team

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
cameron:he's a good driver in my eyes better then tander actually,hope he does better then most,as for lansvale and ford well maybe it'll work and good luck to em,i really hope besnard and canto get a ride they are good drivers just had alot of bad luck.

·
I reckon Canto is one of the drivers that get struck by not-being-able-to-perform-right-away and the teams he drives for dump him after that, kind of like Jaguar with Wilson and Pizzonia.

No doubt to my mind that Besnard is a good driver he proved that with SBR, but i think his performance was hindered quite bad by the 1 pit boom @ FPR and running a AU early on in the year

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
McConville should move up the grid a fair bit next year now that he has a decent car under him. Be interesting to see his times as he progresses.

You'll see Bezzy in the enduros at SBR next year, but unfortunately not in any of the other races in V8SC..

·
Crikey
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FM said:
McConville should move up the grid a fair bit next year now that he has a decent car under him. Be interesting to see his times as he progresses.
I don't think it will be for the want of trying....as long as the equipment is the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Blurter
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing