Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DJR have taken out the last 2 rounds of the V8 Supercars can they make it a hat trick!? Im still waiting for the Shell 1,2. Gotta hand it to those fellas. They sure know how to build a fast AU!

Your tips for Calder?

Im travelling over from Perth for the Calder round (two rounds in a row for me!! :) )

I will be happy if any Ford wins. But for DJR to make it 3 round wins in a row would put a smile on my face!

Cheers
Tim

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Should be tight, very very tight. I think Lowndesy will charge here, and I reckon he might just have the nads to take it. He will have to be quick to beat DJR though, so should make for a great event! :thumbup:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I fully expect HRT to walk away with this one unless something goes wrong, very wrong!

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would expect DJR, HRT and lowndes to be right up the top of the field. Lets hope they remember its only 2 cars abreast down the main straight!!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I'd really love to see Seto get up for a round win but I can't see it happening.. My money's on DJR or HRT.. dark horse to be Ambrose.. :D

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Last year Radisich was very fast there but i expect Skaife to win the round.
Personally i would love to see Seton win for a change ;)

G

·
0 Posts
I think DJR will win next round but I'd also like to see Seton win a race it's been a long time.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
I think seto should take up lawn bowls, he's lost the plot.
I thought that before Eastern Creek too Doc.. but after that round I reckon he's shown a bit of mongrel.. (bar last round at barbargello).. might be Seto's turn for some luck in the races.. ;)

T

·
0 Posts
mate I'll keep my fingers and toe's crossed, but I'm not holding my breath, if you know what I mean.

T

·
0 Posts
the misses calls it something in french that he's missing, I cant speak french so I'll try and spell it...

"je na se qua" or in english, he has the balls, but he's not scratching them so to speak.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I want Ford to come 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and all the Holdens to have mechanical failures especially HRT.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
are you sure theres 10 fords in the race.
1.Radisich 2.Lowndes 3.Johnson 4.Ambrose 5.Seton 6.Richards
7.Besnard 8.Bowe 9.Weel 10.Jones

DNF- Skaife , Bright , Murphy, Kelly, Ingall, Perkins, Morris, Tander, Bargwanna, Longhurst :D

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
I'm really hangin to see FTR get a good result. They just haven't got it together yet. It would be great to see Ambrose blitz the field, and likewise Lowndes, but I don't think it will be easy, Calder is gonna be soo close that even if your fractions of a second off the pace, you'll be starting from the back of the grid.

Who's in the best position in the championsip of the Ford drivers, is it Johnson?? IF so, then its important that the he and the next closest ford do well, the way its been lately, they've been taking points off each other.

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I also would like to see FTR get some Wins!
Seton is a great driver but just seems to have bad luck alot of the time.

FTR need some wins to boost their image.

At Barbagallo in the pits the Lowndes pit was packed, so was HRT and DJR. FTR had basically no one out watching the goings on!

Tim

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I would like to see DJR continue its good form as well as Lowndes, I would like to see both FTR cars have a good round and also hope Mark Larkham can have a good round because he is having a horror year.

On HRT, personally I think Jason Bright has been pretty dissappointing this season, I know he is 2nd in the championship but apart from Adelaide he hasn't looked like winning a race.
What is the bet this comes back to bite me, he will probably take pole an win all 3 races now.:(

·
Administrator
5,108 Posts
I guess points wise etc it should be Johnson that would be the best to win but i wouldn't mind seeing Lowndes stick it to HRT just to show the move to Ford was worth it.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I just want a Ford to win!:thumbup:
Ambrose would be my number one choice but as long as it wears a Blue Oval Badge I'll be happy.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts