Ford Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gonna miss the ED :(
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holden's are a lot better looking then the Fords. And if you had Holden Corporate Tickets to one of the races you can see that Holden are a lot more friendly and have a lot more hospitility. Ford doesn't cateer for chrildren and Holden does

Some tool wrote this.. I dont know how they can say the VX looks better then the AU cause they AU looks alot less like a done up taxi. Anyway thats personal choice and thats not why i put this up. What this fan is saying is bulls***t. How can they say holden are alot more friendly and more hospitality? I found out that they are pretty much the same, no stand outs! And what is it with ford not catering for children? is that true? or is this twerp making it up.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
you know that there are opinions from every angle that you have to look at. one is this guy a holden lover or is he a ford fanatic? they could say that you guys are nuts for half the stuff you have been postin on here.

They could be calling you whinners about the losses that Ford has had recently. Each person has thier own view on what they feel is the better of the vehicles. as well as myself. i like all cars that are awesone, kick butt and look good. Be it ford, Dodge, Chevy.....whoever.

remember opinions are just that and each person is entitled to theirs.

·
Australian Ford Member
23 Posts
How can he say Ford doesnt think of the kids. That is absolute bull****. Holden are less curteous than ford and you can see that at the Race track have any of you spoken to John Marsden isnt he the nicest bloke you have ever met then talk to Jeff grech That explains it all i think!!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
clintsimau said:
...have any of you spoken to John Marsden isnt he the nicest bloke you have ever met
I think you mean Howard Marsden.. and yes he's a nice bloke..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts