Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
You sir have done a lot of work to your car. Looks good, yeah I hate those frist gen GT wheels as well.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, looks like a lot of work went into your car! The wheels make a huge difference, and the drastic drop helps too!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And you guys(PT posters) said you hated those wheels, but now that you see what they replaced!!!;)
It's alright I just recently got a hold of some Enkie that shine like chrome (that's maybe b/c they are;)):nuts:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scamper said:

It's alright I just recently got a hold of some Enkie that shine like chrome (that's maybe b/c they are;)):nuts:
Too bad, I kinda liked those wheels. :D

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Hey Scamp, I remember your car looking like that way back when my club was young. I remember you even telling us that your car was in the process of getting it painted, you had pics of it during the process. Wow, that was a while ago! HEY NOW! THE STOCK FIRST GEN GT WHEELS ARE NOT BAD! Personally, I think they look better than what you've got now, but the Enkies will be da shiznit, can't wait to see what they look like!

Just remembering the good ole' days,

Marc

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah yes, the good ol' days:). Now just imagine what the future holds for my car;)

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
So when are you going to post the pics of the car now?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look for them, at 6PM Friday evening;) Does anyone know of a good image host page?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts