Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AusXH & I have been plotting to host another LAN party over this coming weekend
Details (as per usual) are as sketchy as all hell(will be at wulos place), but, at the moment we're hoping for a friday session, that will no doubt continue on into the night (& depending upon what others here think, could possibly also host a seperate session on one of the other days over the weekend)
I've currently got it set up for call of duty(too addictive - as anyone unfortunate to have been in my sites already will testify), but I'm also wanting to try out a couple of driving sims this time(I know I got an offroad 4x4 stadium racer sim that runs ok via LAN)
Currently I've got 5 starters for friday, though the more the merrier (when I say 5 starters - 5 pc's so far)
If yer interested post here - a networkable pc would be a bonus, but NOT essential......

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
If the big cruise wasn't on this weekend I'd be there for sure.

FalKeen said:
just when i thought chatting on the net was one of the nerdiest things to do..... :freaky:
Mate, it's great fun. Just don't let wulos get you in his crosshairs... :dead:

However, in the words of the Master, I can't say too much! :s6: :angel:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Oiiiii,

You tell that Panelvan driver to stop playing computer games at mid night and get his arse down for the 3FB cruise. LOL

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha - will make 100% sure of that stryda "IF" & I say "IF" by some miracle he's actually beating me!!!

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mean really xh - do you really want me to humiliate you on such a public forum as this as to the true scores from last night????

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Wulos said:
I mean really xh - do you really want me to humiliate you on such a public forum as this as to the true scores from last night????
Hey guys, how did the LAN go? Who turned up etc.

Cheers,
Gary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts