Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
blue blooded ford fan
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that wheel stand and smokin the rears aint no rice mobile!!! :)
-broomy

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yeah does look good. I'm a bit worried though, YankRice(tm) consists entirely of Hondas AFAIK.. which wouldn't make for good eye candy. I thought I saw a Supra in the promo though, the more RWD the better!

Anyone catch that show on Fox8 the other night, Head Start or something? Had an absolutely SHOCKING riced black CRX.. blechhhh!! And the guy driving it had his own "thug" alongside.. *cough* .. umm .. that's not how rice works!! :evil: :evil:

·
Saving for a BA XR6t
171 Posts
WHOA see that cougar(?) almost backflip from standstill. Well it's clever movie making probly but that would sure make for some Friday night fun ay !! :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
675 Posts
this doesn`t have a lot to do with this thread but it`s my first post here so i didn`t want to go in boots `n all with a new thread...:)

anyway.....it`s sorta related...
sorta.....anyway, i tend to go on a bit sometimes don`t i ,but i spose you guys wouldn`t really know that yet cause i ain`t posted before......anyway.....i`ll get this out before i start dribbling on in my second post:)

have a look at this site if you`re interested in the one of the best car films ever.......MAD MAX
www.madmaxmovies.com/madmaxfaq.html:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing