Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know it's a little late, but I finally got the pics developed. Enjoy.

Here's the lineup as everyone arrived for dinner. Sorry Stacey, you were just too fast so I didn't get you.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Grubbin'

And, of course, what we were all there for...food!

Damon's famous pose...

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lost Probes

Now, proof that I was there all day...

Spotted waiting at the aquarium

Met another lost probe at 17 mile drive, and drove a bunch...

and, just to throw this in, spotted while waiting for eveyone else at the restaurant

S

·
0 Posts
Damn it, I wanted to see the Batmobile:D:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
claudermilk said:
thanks that is one of the best pics i've seen of me and my car :D

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I've got about three more of you if you want them; as I recall you went htought that intersection about 4 times looking for a spot :s3

I'm getting better at taking pics & PS is a good thing (crop & a quick filter or two to clean up the raw scan does wonders)

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Damn! That Lambo and Batmobile ROCKS! All the Probes look super everyone! Of course Scamps rocks the most! Got to love 1ST G!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thats my friends PGT

Hell ya:thup: That is Bill Moore's PGT
I helped him with those recessed lights and the GT2500 decal down the side of the car.We were the only 2 peeps in WA with those decals:thup:

You tell that short little basterd to give me a call some time if you see him again.

Yeah Billy has a cool PGT

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thats my friends PGT

Hell ya:thup: That is Bill Moore's PGT
I helped him with those recessed lights and the GT2500 decal down the side of the car.We were the only 2 peeps in WA with those decals:thup:

You tell that short little basterd to give me a call some time if you see him again.

Yeah Billy has a cool PGT

S

·
0 Posts
Vulcan Power said:
Damn! That Lambo and Batmobile ROCKS! All the Probes look super everyone! Of course Scamps rocks the most! Got to love 1ST G!
Thanks, now you gone and made me blush:p You know I think my car got just as many looks as those exotic car did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts