Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good car kit phone installer that knows the Ford product especially the new BA models so that it can be hooked up to the Premiun sound system etc .somewhere in Melbourne,i have the unit just need to be installed,had it removed from my previous model.
Cheers John

·
Only a V8 Ute Will Do
203 Posts
John, I use a guy here in Geelong who installs my phone stuff. His work is immaculate and everything is hidden except the bits you use. I took him about 15 minutes to throw the system in. I recently changed cars and he took out the system and put it in my new one for i think $90? I know he does a bit of work in Melbourne, and if you want to try him his number is 0438 823 229. Peter Lilley is his name, Mobile Installation Group. I can show you his work in my car at the next club meeting if you want to see his work? Cheers Brad.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That sound's better but if you run into trouble give Telstra a call on 1300 88 00 49 DOESNT matter if your with them or not they still have to do it.

Ericsson blue tooth handsfree $100 bucks fitted.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
It's too simple to do yourself. Go to the www.ford-tech.com site and look up the thread I created. If you want the Premium Sound hookup the connectors are shown.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
John

I use a company called beeline comunications which are based in the city - speek to Rick who is the owner

Have used his installer on all my cars and has always known what the GO is.

Also takes some pride in his work and explains everything before he starts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your reply's i will check them out.
Cheers John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts