Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do realise that this survey done by "CHOICE" magazine is perhaps a little dated however still provides for some "interesting reading"(besides - I only just found it)
Basically the survey covers most makes & models & compares the reliability of these vehicles over a 12 month period (timeframe was up to aug2001)
Of interest is the fact that out of the vehicles surveyed ford are somewhat embarrasing in their performance.
Anyways read the article & comment on whether or not you think ford have picked their game up any.......
Article link -----> http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id=102504&catId=100462&tid=100008&p=1

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
I got one of these survey forms about 3 months after I purchased my new Ute, wonder how many people fill them out and send them in...I filled it out cant remember if I sent it back...

·
Just hear the Exhaust!
72 Posts
I know I did, after the 3rd one sent to me, I figured, "Arrrgggghhh....OK here it is, stop bothering me". I tried to be as honest as possible. I did have some issues just after delivery where I was waiting for work to be approved by Ford before being carried out which left a sour taste in my mouth but apart from that, yeah a few minor series 1 probs. The only thing that really got up my schnoz was the brake shudder issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts