• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Sunday September 2nd 2001
Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Armijo High school. 823 Washington St.
Fairfield Ca.
Cost: $20 for vehicles and $14 for Bicycles

More info: This is being Organized by a friend of mine in a lowrider car club. and I would like to show him my club, that I talk so much about, so if you don't want to show, atleast show up and spend the afternoon at the show.

For more info contact me or call Paul @ 707-421-8016

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
I'll show if my car is painted by then...:rolleyes:

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Will there be girls there? That MAY sway my intrest :D:D:D:D

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Scamper said:
Um???? It is sponsored by a Lowrider club isn't it?;)

So there will be SHORT girls there? :eek: :rolleyes: :p :eek: :D :D

:damack: :damack: :damack:

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
yeah short girls in even shorter skirts :D:D:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Dan, Are you going to show up? If you are I'm still looking for someone to drive my truck or the Probe to the show. I'm entering both of them in, just don't have another driver at the moment:(

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Most likely I'll drive one of your vehicles then...my car won't be painted by then anyway.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is NOT a Bapoc or Sapoc event!!

This will be the first official Deception Club meet
I would to have more Probes there, so please show up if you can

Sunday September 2nd @ Armijo High School. Cost is $20 per vehicle to enter the show. I'm not sure of the cost for Walk-ins.

We'll be meeting at the 24 hour fitness parking lot on the North Texas street side at 8AM-8:15AM.

Bring extra money for food, drinks and Raffle.
Thanks
Scamper

Dan, if you can please meet me at my house before 7:45am, or you are more than welcome to spend the night. ( I have nice warm confortable Hide-a-bed) Yes I did say COMFORTABLE and Hide-a-bed in the same sentence!!!:D

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
7:45 am on my off day? are you crrrrrrrrrraaaaaaazzzyyyyyyy, man?
:D

ya, I guess....I believe you an the hide-a-bed, but ain't nothin' better than your own ;)

I get up at 6 daily anyway, so it won't be any worse than usual. And I better not have to pay :damack:
:D:D:D:D:D:D

I may buy some soda though :thumbup:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If your driving one of my vehicles No you wont have to pay to get in ;), but The rest of the event is all on you bro:D

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Scamper, I may have to bail out on you, bro - Drew is supposed to come over Sunday to pick up the engine I sold him. I MAY still work things out if I drive my dad's truck and bring the engine with me. I'll talk to Drew tomorrow and let you know then - I hope he may be able to come by on saturday night and get it....we'll see.

I'll let you know no later than tomorrow night though. ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Much appeciated, as soon as you find out your more than welcome to leave a message on my machine, or Email me.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Scamper, if Dan cannot make it, Ill drive one of your cars over if youd like. I was hoping to meet at your place before hand anyhow.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool, a Back up driver:D

I was kinda hoping for really cute looking blonde to drive one of my cars in, but I think you'll do;)

j/k:p

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
HEY!!!!!!! If you werent so nice.....but anyhow, I have SOME blonde hair...dosent that count for anything??? :rolleyes:

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Well, Scamper this makes things easier - I was worried for a while that you won't have a backup driver.

I'll still try to be there, but now chances are smaller.

i'm also finding that I am running out of usable time....taking 19 units and working 45 hours a week is not nice to your schedule :thumbdown:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts