Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what a reversal of form from the Broncos against St George tonight, and they would have dominated further if it wasn't for at least 2 poor decisions from the referee, both video and on the ground.
I mean, seriously who didn't think that was a double movement, and the scrum decision that lead to the first Dragons try, puh-lease!:thumbdown :thumbdown
Here's hoping they can continue this form agains the Eels next weekend and make an unexpected birth in the grand final :D :D :D

·
2004 BA XT Falcon Ute
84 Posts
Yep, exactly, there's 10 points that the Dragons shouldn't have got. I mean the first one, Wendall Sailor was nowhere near the ball and Blacklock actually hit it out. The second one, even Blacklock couldn't believe he got that try.

That was the best performance of the Bronco's all year despite extremely poor ref.'s decisions and players injuries.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Bah!! The donkeys won't know what hit em when the Eels fire up!! :D The only thing that made them look so good last night was how badly the Saints played.. I'm sure I've seen the 4th grade girls team running straighter and harder than they did..

GO PARRA!! :thumbup:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to be honest the win this week surprised me, and I don't really expect the winning ways to continue next week, but we'll see what happens :cool:

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Go the Sharks!

If you thought the Broncos win was good, the Sharks win was AWESOME!!

Here's an interesting statistic. Out of the last 8 final games where one team had a week off, only ONE out of those 8 actualy won! With the Broncos and the Sharks having such good games last weekend, the momentum is running high, and the Eels/Knights should be running scared!!!

(PS. Sharks beat the Knights last time, grand final time for us I reckon!!!)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE FOOTY FINALS!!!
Sorry about that.. It's Finals time and I'm on the other side of the planet. Real bad time to go O/S for a footy head let me tell you. I reckon it was an evil plan hatched by my missus.. results anyone?? AFL & NRL would be appreciated..

M

·
0 Posts
If they bring back wally, geeno and fullerton - smith, they might not lose by so much against the EELS!!!!

Its not how good Brisbane played, its how poorly the Saints played, they were disgraceful.(I support ST George)

Brisbane suck, long live the EELS>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts