Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

The Tickford Owners Club of NSW is having a central coast club run this sunday, first meeting point will be at Thornley Macca's then on to Terrigal, Norahead and other places around there. (don't have details on me as i'm postin this from uni) i'll post more details when i get home.

Just wondering who'll be interested in going?

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
I should be going, but I'm gonna be super crusty, as I'll be in Canberra Saturday/nite for a metalfest. Damn those early run starts! ;)

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
I should be there, hopefully have my new baby. Shame i wont have time to sort out the exhaust before, she is way to quiet at the moment:eek:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Have fun fellas, cant make it to this run unfortunately, got a dam baby christening to go to :(.
By the way, how do you get the icons on your posts??
Excuse me but I am computer illiterate!!

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
XLR8 said:
I should be there, hopefully have my new baby. Shame i wont have time to sort out the exhaust before, she is way to quiet at the moment:eek:
I'll show you what you're in for, as I've yet to touch-up the stone chip collection I got from Victoria. :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
AU_guy said:
By the way, how do you get the icons on your posts??
Excuse me but I am computer illiterate!!
Go into the "My FF" tab and look for the "Change options" tab. At the bottom of the screen there should be a tab labelled "Change avatar" Click this and you should go into a new screen where you can upload one from your pc. Max size is 75 x 75 pixels.. :D

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
My timing is impeccable - the XR8 is in for another engine rebuild; right when a club run is on.

Kinda spooky now that I think of it..... :eek:

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Sorry Fellas, thats two in a row I will miss out on..

Still no XR....

Come on Ford!!! I had my house built in 8 weeks...

Nipper....

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Venom XR said:

I'll show you what you're in for, as I've yet to touch-up the stone chip collection I got from Victoria. :D
I cant go either, Nipper has kindly reminded me we have something on.

Mark, for long trips like that i would be using a car bra

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Yeah, a car bra is on the shopping list.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Venom XR said:
Yeah, a car bra is on the shopping list.
Be careful which one you get. Some are rubbish. I particularly recommend items from Australian Car Bra in melbourne. Ask for the Tickford Club discount!

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
SOMETHING ON ??? OR OFF

XLR8 said:

I cant go either, Nipper has kindly reminded me we have something on.

Mark, for long trips like that i would be using a car bra
NOW I KNEW THERE WAS A THING GOING ON BETWEEN MIKE AND NIPPER (REFER TO EARLIER PIC, HAND IN HAND )
BUT NOW YOU BOTH , ROB AND NIPPER HAVE SOMETHING ON AGAIN ????

cant you guys get it sorted out ? like we already know that you have to be in before dark most nights (refer to last weekends early exit from the motor show ) but to now have to got to partys in the middle of the day ,its just not right , come clean and out with it boys .............

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Re: SOMETHING ON ??? OR OFF

wasa said:

NOW I KNEW THERE WAS A THING GOING ON BETWEEN MIKE AND NIPPER (REFER TO EARLIER PIC, HAND IN HAND )
BUT NOW YOU BOTH , ROB AND NIPPER HAVE SOMETHING ON AGAIN ????

cant you guys get it sorted out ? like we already know that you have to be in before dark most nights (refer to last weekends early exit from the motor show ) but to now have to got to partys in the middle of the day ,its just not right , come clean and out with it boys .............

One word for the early start............BEER!!!!!!!!

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
we cant make this one, but as soon as Nipper gets his car we will be having a Newcastle meet.

Newcastle meets will become quite regular too:D :D :D

·
2,153 Posts
I won't be making this cruise. I was at work all day today. I tried squeezing two days worth of server maintenance into one to make it on Sunday, but I can't safely complete everything in time so I'm calling it a night.

When is the next run?

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hi,

for those of you who are interested. I put 20 of todays pics up on the club website already.

if you go to the main page, there is a link to the central coast run pics just under the car of the week.

http://www.nswxrclub.org.au

I will be putting more pics up tomorrow
:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts