Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
CeyJay is leaving and would like all message on the Dyno Meet sent to my e-mail address: [email protected]

I will have my cell phone on me and it has AIM on its micro browser. My replies will be slow, so be patient. My AIM is: CeyJay226 If I am in my car I won't answer as Jared very well knows.

Oh by the way could you also email me some contact number so when I get to Greensboro I can get direction to where ever we are meeting.

It has been real Guys, I'll holla

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
man.. :BW: we'll see u up at the dyno.. no doubt.. :bonetite:

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
why you leaving?....well we'll see ya at the dyno man!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
The kid is going on 40 days leave today and will be away from a computer for a good little while, but I'll be able to check my mail threw my cell phone. You guys take care and I'll see you guys at the Dyno.

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
ok man...stay safe:s6: have a good christmas too. later

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
:s6: yeah ceyjay.. dont drink too much..

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys I appreciate all the good cheer. Merry Christmas to you all, and Happy New Year:thup:

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
happy new year.........

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
you are traveling alot...arent you? OYu becareful on those highways....watch out for the po-po's too:s5

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
probesport_gt said:
you are traveling alot...arent you? OYu becareful on those highways....watch out for the po-po's too:s5

I'll have the cruise set Wes, so I should be alright. Thanks for the concern:thup: You da Man:fluffy:

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
well i always roll on the highways and i know they are out on the Holidays

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
CeyJay will be losing internet access Sunday morning headed to Ohio by way of Anderson, SC, and Charlotte, NC. Last day tommorrow than I hit the road:BW: I hate highways:shrug:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts