Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Whom it may concern::fluffy:

Okay ladys and gents here's the deal. I'm leaving the great United States at the end of January. For those that care it has been fun meeting you and hanging out with yous guys.:hy: I'm not leaving FordForums, but I won't be posting too much between now and Feb 2002. Feb. 2002 I will be in the great city:bigeyes: of Seoul, Korea for a year. Which leads me to the WorldWide Tour. To tour begins in North Carolina and ends in the great state of Florida. Here is the deal I like meeting people and if your in the area that I'm in let's hook up, and have some fun. (please no psyco's:noNO:) I'll be leaving North Carolina on the 19th of Jan to head down to Panama City Beach, Florida to spend some time with my family before Christmas for a few days. :fluffy: Oh how I love the Gulf Coast. From Florida I will highwaying it up to Mansfield, OH to visit my 2 yr old son. Since Dayton is 3 hours away from there I want be make it to the Ohio Probes meet.:BW: Would have been great to see Lukes headlight conversion again:thup: I'll be in Ohio until after the new years. Wahoo my son turns 3:whiskey: Birthdays are cool for kids:razz: After I see the son rip open some presents, and Miami kick Nebraska's ass in the Rose Bowl. I then hit I-77 back NC to hang out with the friends I've made in the NCPOC. Jared bring my Eibach's:razz: to the Dyno Meet. Oh yeah speaking of Dyno meet everybody is welcome to attend, and Dyno. The price should be around 60 bones for three runs.:wnc: Good damn price if you ask me. The dates are 11th thru the 13th of Jan. with us dynoing on the 12th. So bring your ass:razz: On the I head my ass back to the great stat of Florida to chill in my home town of Jacksonville (GO Jags) to spend some time with friends. From there down south I go, Ft. Lauderdale baby. Two days and back to PCB. And then away I go. Planes suck, but I'll be Korea bound I am. Come hang out with me it be fun:fluffy: Hell shot me an e-mail if your bored at [email protected]. I'm not in the business to get you KLZE's, and J-spec parts so if you ask be prepare to pay my prices:razz: Holla back peeps, it's been real:hit:

CeyJay the only member of KOPOC (KoreaPOC) sends

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Have fun and a good trip man....
Watch out for the Ohio Highway Patrol!!!!
Oh, and when your in Mansfield, you should check out the Mansfield Reformatory (Prison). Its pretty creepy...
Its been in movies and videos which is cool (Shawshank Redemption, Godsmack video, etc...)
Try to post when you do get a chance
:thup:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oiho Highway Patrol sucks, and paying your ticket on the spot suck even further:shrug:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I personally want to say thank you for serving our country. Good luck in Korea. Watch out for the "ROK's" they're a little crazy. Have a safe trip. Later.........

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MrEous said:
Watch for the 'Juicy' girls in Korea too...hehe.

And why isn't Texas on your list of places to visit?!? Not fair at all. :beerchuge :noNO: :wnc:
I don't have fam in Texas, but If you got a good looking sister over the age of 18. I'm sure something can be arranged:razz: J/k But maybe when the Tour comes back to the states. Have come to think of it my flight may be going to Dallas Fort Worth Airport stop by hang hang out with me. That is an Idea post my lay overs when I find out.:thup:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stacy94PGT said:
I personally want to say thank you for serving our country. Good luck in Korea. Watch out for the "ROK's" they're a little crazy. Have a safe trip. Later.........
It has always been my pleasure to serve this country:thup: And being so close to the DMZ kinda makes me nervous.:shrug:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
man ceyjay.. im going to miss u... not going to be the same.. but ull be all stuck up in your new poc.. :neverlear :BW: :noNO:

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
Good luck dude, it'll be a good learning experience whatever happens. I'm jealous. Score me some Kumhos for cheap while you're over there

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
CeyJay26 said:

It has always been my pleasure to serve this country:thup: And being so close to the DMZ kinda makes me nervous.:shrug:
Uh oh ! :whoaa: Well, thank God for air power. :meteo2: If those commie N. Koreans ever crossed it, most wouldn't even make it. That reminds me, a cousin of mine was station at Check Point Charlie in W.Berlin during the Cold War. On a bet, he crossed over and stoled the E. German flag. Crazy SOB, it's amazing he never got cought or shot.:shrug:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jared r said:
man ceyjay.. im going to miss u... not going to be the same.. but ull be all stuck up in your new poc.. :neverlear :BW: :noNO:

Jared I could never be stuck up in my poc,Because I'm the only member.:shrug::razz:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hans[93GT] said:
Good luck dude, it'll be a good learning experience whatever happens. I'm jealous. Score me some Kumhos for cheap while you're over there

Kumho's man Hans wouldn't rather be sporting some Toyo's, or some Parada's. But oh well we will see Han's, and thanks for the well wishes. It should be fun:grin:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stacy94PGT said:

Uh oh ! :whoaa: Well, thank God for air power. :meteo2: If those commie N. Koreans ever crossed it, most wouldn't even make it. That reminds me, a cousin of mine was station at Check Point Charlie in W.Berlin during the Cold War. On a bet, he crossed over and stoled the E. German flag. Crazy SOB, it's amazing he never got cought or shot.:shrug:

Your cousin must have been crazy, or those just didn't give a crap anymore. :thup: to your cousin though, can't say I'll be running across the DMZ no time soon. But I'll definately be hitting the slopes.:grin:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
CeyJay26 said:

Jared I could never be stuck up in my poc,Because I'm the only member.:shrug::razz:
yeah thats what u say now.. then u got johnny chang.. mishi gutsu all in your gang.. :shrug:

·
Probe GT Member
62 Posts
Yeah...definitely post your layovers. If you come through Dallas I'll go up to the airport. How much time would you have in Dallas? Maybe some of the other TxPOCers could come too. I'll post in the TxPoc forum when you post your layovers/dates.

CeyJay26 said:

I don't have fam in Texas, but If you got a good looking sister over the age of 18. I'm sure something can be arranged:razz: J/k But maybe when the Tour comes back to the states. Have come to think of it my flight may be going to Dallas Fort Worth Airport stop by hang hang out with me. That is an Idea post my lay overs when I find out.:thup:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MrEous said:
Yeah...definitely post your layovers. If you come through Dallas I'll go up to the airport. How much time would you have in Dallas? Maybe some of the other TxPOCers could come too. I'll post in the TxPoc forum when you post your layovers/dates.

I should know my Itenirary Weds, or Thurs. I'll have the info posted by Fri.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
you trying to do double posting ceyjay.. :s6:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As for Mansfeild being 3 hours from Dayton... yes that's true, but... Dayton is only about an hour out of your way if you're coming from the south.

Stop by... we'll get a kick out of it... just post here early so we can make a meet of it.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whoa guy it looks like I'll be making a detour through AL, MS, and possibly Tenn.

We will see my plans are not as yet set in stone as the above statement. Why do Grandmas find a way to make you fell guility for nothing:BW:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts