Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
in theory,its theoretical
281 Posts
Excellent, good to hear. Only took em 4-5 years of every growing tv audience to finally make the right move. Better late then never

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
wooohooo thats fantastic news...cept ill be there so wont make any difference to me! oh well, my old man will be happy!

lets just hope the commentry improves so i dont have to watch it with the volume turned down...

·
Skaife doing the Haka
218 Posts
Yeh thats good.

They should also televise the friday of the Clipsal 500 cause in my oppinion its one of the most exciting days. 2 prac sessions, 2 qual session, top 10 shootout, konica race. Love it!

Dayton

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Well done to CH10, about time.

tickford2001 said:
lets just hope the commentry improves so i dont have to watch it with the volume turned down...
Ha ha, true. I wish with all this digital TV options that's on the way, they'd have an option to turn off commentary and just listen to the cars and crowd, would almost be good as being there.

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
dayton said:
Whats wrong with the commentary?!
Crompton and his performing opinion - thats whats wrong.

Good on CH-10 for increasing the coverage.

Lets hope they can do something more creative with/for their advertisers! The saturation bombing of adds throughout all the actual racing time, makes me feel more like poking bob with a screwdriver than buying any of his super cheap wares. 3 days of those adds is scary.

·
Power by Pinto
401 Posts
Hey! Don't bag cromly. Hes the only one who can make me smile with his commentry when Ford are being done at the track......

"Gravelectomy" :rofl:

Good on Ch10 for broatcasting on the Friday as well, looks like ill be 'sick' from school that day....

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
Cool. So now we get to see more footage of Fords winning races!

·
Only a V8 Ute Will Do
203 Posts
That's sensational! Just what the doctor ordered!! The more the better.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
yeah about time i say,but yeah i agree better late then never..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts