Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
haha yeh ive seen a few cars like that around, although there was a guy with a BA fairmont in the Sun on sunday complaining about all the problems. Nothing like engines and diffs, but still complaining.

i think the biggest slap in the face to holden owners is the shit they have to go through with warranty issues, not just the fact that its busted in the first place.

lets hope they lift their game for the sake of all the folks that have spent a lot of money buying something thats a lemon (be it holden or ford)

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
I seen that article in the HS on Sunday about the bloke and his BA Fairmont, he's not very happy but once again alot of the problem's arn't directed at the vehicle in general but rather the dealer who make's the problem worse and give's the brand a bad image.

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
There's always going to be people having problems with their cars no matter if it's a Holden or a Ford. And as said above, the majority of the problems and frustration stem from the dealer. It's a revolving circle in the end.

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
I saw a VX v6 ute yesterday with a large "I should have got a Ford" sticker on the back window.
1 down, how many thousands to go? :angel:

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
lol... those stickers should be mass produced :s6:

·
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh
1,061 Posts
The problem here is that Holden enjoy such strong sales that it doesn't really matter to them if they have a small element of unhappy customers. Most Holden buyers will buy blindly as long as it's a Holden (like many Ford buyers do too I suppose) and as such, the sales figures will always be high.

·
XR Driver
184 Posts
poor bugerr

1 - 9 of 9 Posts