Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this e-mail from one of my friends, and decided, "Self, I think this needs to be shared with the masses. So here it is...in all it's...glory?

Well, it was a dirty job, but someone had to do it....I found myself in the office on my lunch break and on the desk I saw them. Three lonesome cheeseburgers all warm and snuggled up in a McDonalds bag. I tried to look away, but my efforts were in vain. I reached for the bag and as I opened it, screams and crys came from within. The cheeseburgers were scared that they would loose touch with each other and never see each other again. Very social, those cheeseburgers. It was rather emotional, as they all gave their last goodbye's and have a nice life's.

I comforted the cheeseburgers by telling them that it would all come out in the end. They would soon meet up again after all. They were very happy after hearing that. "A toast," I said raising my Supersized Coke, "A toast to all you cheeseburgers. If y'all go down easy and don't give me gass, I prommise you will meet again somewhere in my ass!"

Merry Smufring Thanks Giving!!

(yeah I wrote smurfing...I needed a fix)

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Yumm!!! McDonalds has the 49 cent Cheeseburgers here after 4pm on Mon and Thur and everyday after 4pm 4 cheeseburgers and 2 small fries for 2.99.
I just ate at Luigis though...

G

·
I want some In N Out burger...... mmmm..

Wendy's around here all suck which is a shame. :( They used to be so good. :cry:

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KFC makes some really good chicken sandwiches as well.....go figure I guess...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts